SVTPerformance Drives The All-New 2014 Ford Fiesta ST :: 197 HP & ~2800 lbs

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Livernois needs to pump out an E85 tune for this little thing (hint hint) :rockon:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If you guys like to see reviews and articles like these please post a reply and share the share the article with others. The more attentions these articles get the more likely it is that we'll be invited to create more of them.

Breze84

Established Member
That truck looks like a Old Maxwell... Only 11 that I know of in the Country so far and we got one :D

Pontiac-Maxwell024.jpg

Sn95Snake

Established Member
These thingsn are sweet. Great write up!
SVT should get there hands on all of the ecoboost cars and make a SVT version!

BladeX10

Established Member
I've been looking for a fun little daily driver for the longest time now, Everything is so expensive as hell now and dont want to pay $30-40k for a daily driver and i want something new and reliable. this looks like it will be the perfect car to commute with and have fun with on the side. I think i'll wait until next year and snag a leftover for under $20k

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've been looking for a fun little daily driver for the longest time now, Everything is so expensive as hell now and dont want to pay $30-40k for a daily driver and i want something new and reliable. this looks like it will be the perfect car to commute with and have fun with on the side. I think i'll wait until next year and snag a leftover for under $20k

I have a feeling that most of these will be sold fully loaded, just like the Focus ST.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I have a feeling that most of these will be sold fully loaded, just like the Focus ST.

Sadly that wasn't the case at my local dealership. They had 2 on order, and both had $700 paint, sunroof, nav and some other options but had the damn base seats!:fm: The recaros were the only option I wanted, so in went the order. Surprisingly the 2 that they have ordered that "should be in any day".... still aren't in.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sadly that wasn't the case at my local dealership. They had 2 on order, and both had $700 paint, sunroof, nav and some other options but had the damn base seats!:fm: The recaros were the only option I wanted, so in went the order. Surprisingly the 2 that they have ordered that "should be in any day".... still aren't in.

That's definitely an odd combination of options.

spangenb

Hi all! I just joined after researching the Fiesta ST, driving one on Saturday, and ordering one the same day. First, I had to drive an hour to Dunkirk, NY, to drive one. None of the 6 or so Ford dealers in my area had one. Once I decided I loved the car they did a dealer locate and yeah it's really hard to find one with the Recaro package, but no moon roof or that gray wheel red caliper package. Seems like either you get stripped, or loaded. I opted to order one in Molten Orange with the orange Recaro package and nothing else. Now I wait. Hope I have it before snow flies!

inteller

Established Member
two questions for the journalists....

do you think they will ever build these in the US? I will never buy anything from Hermosillo again after my SVT Focus experience.

Any chance these will get a full leather Recaro treatment? I love the size of this car, but the seats were an obvious cost cutting exercise. As such it pushes me towards a Focus ST which is not competitive in its segment.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
two questions for the journalists....

do you think they will ever build these in the US? I will never buy anything from Hermosillo again after my SVT Focus experience.

Any chance these will get a full leather Recaro treatment? I love the size of this car, but the seats were an obvious cost cutting exercise. As such it pushes me towards a Focus ST which is not competitive in its segment.

Anything is possible, but only the guys in The Glass House really know.

Users who are viewing this thread