SVTP stock pick thread.

VegasMichael

Established Member
What platforms and/or financial services are you all using for your investments?

Does anyone have “jail” stocks? LOL - I don’t know what else to call them, but stocks that would be associated with the criminal/judicial/supplier system…
Why do you want to know?

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
The difference is voting rights..but like it matters when the institutions own so much your vote would mean shit.
I always buy common stock over preffered, the language makes it sound backwards but if they ever go belly up you have an opportunity to share in whatever assets are left, which will be nothing, probably.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Watching to see how RTX responds to 866b defense bill getting passed. So far today, looks like some politician forgot to get his money in

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Damn that's awesome what app platform do u think is the best for this?

what was the winner and your position?
I use Fidelity, and all our stuff is in funds. Pretty sure I posted my top 10 in here just a while back. It's very tech heavy, so Nvidia, Alphabet, Microsoft and so on dictate a bunch. One of my kids is a wheel in Fischer, and he helped me set it up, but doesn't watch over our stuff. I ask him a question, he just says "don't look or worry about it, just let it ride." I at least said to let me know if it's going to crash, so I can move stuff to cash. I've seen some guys post they can't do anything with there accounts. One 401, the other account are all our money we've put in. I put in $325K in a new account in June which hetalked me into. Glad I did.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I use Fidelity, and all our stuff is in funds. Pretty sure I posted my top 10 in here just a while back. It's very tech heavy, so Nvidia, Alphabet, Microsoft and so on dictate a bunch. One of my kids is a wheel in Fischer, and he helped me set it up, but doesn't watch over our stuff. I ask him a question, he just says "don't look or worry about it, just let it ride." I at least said to let me know if it's going to crash, so I can move stuff to cash. I've seen some guys post they can't do anything with there accounts. One 401, the other account are all our money we've put in. I put in $325K in a new account in June which hetalked me into. Glad I did.
good shit. Just positions or are you buying calls & puts?

Users who are viewing this thread