SVTP stock pick thread.

RUNVS?

Established Member
So far, today has been an excellent day for me... a total one-day gain of $9,187.29 as of 11:05am. I've got a 68% / 31% bond/stock ratio ladder, with about 1.5% stored in cash. My most profitable stock holdings are mostly blue-chippers...

* Apple (AAPL) - Up 53.51%
* Alphabet, Inc. (GOOGL) - Up 186.43%
* Pepsico (PEP) - Up 49.83%
* Chevron (CVX) - Up 31.58%
* BHP Group (BHP) - Up 21.56%

My biggest losers are...

* Scotts Miracle Grow (SMG) - Down 70.11%
* Harley Davidson (HOG) - Down 50.28%
* Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) - Down 54.41%
* PayPal, Inc. (PYPL) - Down 55.36 %
* Kraft Heinz Corp. (KHC) - Down 56.20%

My best performing bonds are....

* New Perspective Class A (ANWPX) - Up 44.55%
* American Capital Class A (AMCPX) - Up 29.41%
* Washington Mutual (AWSHX) - Up 19.98%
* Income Fund of America (AMECX) - Up 12.76%
* EuroPacific Growth Class A (AEPGX) - Up 10.12%

Last edited:

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Looking to see a fresh breakout into ATHs for the S&P…. Then we’ll see what multiple we max out at again.

I’d like to see a higher growth multiple on SPY in the low 30s this time… who knows what earnings will be by then… SPY to 1000, plus by the end of the decade, early next decade. Who knows… QQQs could really moonshot.

Reading that housing is taking back off like a rocket… hope folks made moves at the bottom over the last 2 years.
Everything points to 2022 WAS the recession in the market, and people just said “no it isn’t, these aren’t the droid’s you’re looking for “ and the public believed it.
It doesn't feel like this should happen, maybe I succumb to the noise too much, but I agree... the way the charts are looking its heading up.

Christmas and election coming too.

q6543

Established Member
There are 2 really important things that I’ve had to really learn and process as well as remind myself.

1. Covid 19…. They literally had to shut the EARTH down and convince everyone it is the end of the world…… to get a 30% pullback.

2. The great Japanese bubble (greatest in recent humanity) hit a P/E multiple of 60x, and bubbles are only that when they outdo prior events by a large magnitude.

Stocks are cheap…. We’re still at the bottom looking up but won’t recognize it for many years when we can look back to now.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Nvidia reports earnings after the bell today. I don't own it but it will be interesting to hear the results since it's currently a Wall Street darling.
This is my top 10%, and I either make big bank, or loose. Most of my top stuff is tech stuff. This is 8 of them.
Screenshot 2023-11-21 073015.png

q6543

Established Member
$NVDA could have a 75% pullback and still be in a bull trend.

Today doesn’t matter for 2035.
Cramer told me point blank, it’s going to become the biggest company in the world.

BTW so much of these earnings moves are only based on options market structure.

Users who are viewing this thread