SVTP running very slow on home computer?

Teal Terminator

Established Member
For about the last week this site has run extremely slow on my home computer for some reason but it seems to operate as normal from work or other PC's. Any ideas?

I tried clearing my cookies and logging back in but that didn't seem to help and I haven't changed any security settings at the house recently either.

And when I say "slow" I mean like it takes 5 minutes for the main page to load!

Thanks for any help/suggestions,
Ryan

XtraTQ

Established Member
I'm having a similar issue, except it's the opposite. Everything seems normal on my home PC, but at work now it takes a couple minutes to load each individual page on the site.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Just in case it matters, I'm running XP on both my home and work computer. Like I said, nothing has changed, that I'm aware of, on either computer since this began happening.

Thanks,
Ryan

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
mine has been extremely slow for the last month or so, i havent changed anything and my network runs flawless on other sites. I cant come on here any longer, for example, i was looking for a thread like this, it took me 27 minutes to open it!!!! yup thats right, 1/2 hour!! Please help, i use to come here everyday, but now ive resorted to hanging out at ls1tech(i know i know) ive even considered buying a camaro now that i hang out there so much and read all this stuff about it LOL. thanks in advance

XtraTQ

Established Member
Mine is still running slow here at work, no matter what browser I use. It takes 2-5 min's to fully load the homepage. I'm not sure why this is the only website that is slow, or why it all of a sudden started doing this about 2 weeks ago.

XtraTQ

Established Member
Hmm...now all of a sudden SVTP is loading quickly and normal. Hopefully it stays this way!

karnutz4

Established Member
Mine has been super slow too, After it does load the screen is white with a hole bunch of red x in the pics boxes. This has been in the last 3 weeks...This really sucks !!!

XtraTQ

Established Member
So far so good. Everything seems to be loading normally for me now. Hopefully it's the same for everyone else.

XtraTQ

Established Member
Sid, starting yesterday the site has been taking a couple minutes to load again. Has it started being slow again for anyone else?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread