SVTP running very slow on home computer?

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
The site is very slow for me as well. Has been for over 2 weeks now. I've changed my password and also deleted my cookies on the internet thinking that would help. Takes about 5-10 minutes to load each page whenever I do decide to have the patience to come on here. I just visit now whenever I'm on my boyfriends computer since his has no problem whatsoever. Hope this fixes soon! :(

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Was the site down last night? I couldn't get anything to load other than the main forum page? Of course I get into work this morning and it seems to run fine but it's pissing me off at the house.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Site was down a lot yesterday and it's been acting up for me the last few weeks also. Just hang in there because I'm sure Sid297 is all over it.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
The Salve DB server crashed twice yesterday. so we've been running off of one DB since last night.

I'll be making some fixes in a little bit, hopping to get back to normal soon

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Yeah, it has been up and down and operating really slow right now. Good to know that you guys are aware of the problem and working on it.

Roushbabe

It's Mine :)
Established Member
The Salve DB server crashed twice yesterday. so we've been running off of one DB since last night.

I'll be making some fixes in a little bit, hopping to get back to normal soon
Happy to hear that you are aware of the situation. I love visiting this site and I hope this problem gets fixed sooner then later. Best of luck with the situation and I'll continue to try and visit the site hoping to see the problem resolved!! :)

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Same here issues at home but on my IPhone it works great? Cleared cookies out still slow.. Also if I don't log in it's faster but once I log in it's really slow and I get Database messages

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I've cleared cookies, and accessed the site from my laptop, home PC, and at work, and it's been on and off slow for the past two weeks. It'll be good for maybe a few minutes, then out of the blue it will time out. Never done this before since I joined the site awhile back.

Users who are viewing this thread