SVTP Premium Membership | Get Significant New Benefits While Helping Support the Site

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I just renewed here’s why:
- I expect SVTP Performance to remain a beacon where us “Americans" can post and be informed of every issue from Antifa to Zaino.
- Personally, I don’t need any of the member benefits except to know that I have a safe refuge for my American rights.
- In the 8-9 years I’ve been an SVTP member, I’ve learned a tremendous amount.
- I’ve read posts that have made me spit out my beer on the keyboard laughing, and those that have made me cry like a baby.
- We’ve seen how the left, MSM, and the masters of the universe are taking away our 1st Amendment Rights.
- They are working feverishly on taking more of them away with their corrupt politics, and vile hatred spewing manipulation of our American way of life.
- **** Soros, **** Kochs, **** the left, **** Bezos, **** Zuckerberg, **** Clintons, and all the rest...

For those of you who aren’t paying members, it’s time to seriously consider speaking with your wallet.

Mark my words, this site will become increasingly important to your life as America teeters on the pinnacle of freedom. History is repeating itself.

SVTP Staff, thanks for making this happen.

End rant/

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
- I expect SVTP Performance to remain a beacon where us “Americans" can post and be informed of every issue from Antifa to Zaino.
- Personally, I don’t need any of the member benefits except to know that I have a safe refuge for my American rights.
- I’ve read posts that have made me spit out my beer on the keyboard laughing, and those that have made me cry like a baby.
- We’ve seen how the left, MSM, and the masters of the universe are taking away our 1st Amendment Rights.
- They are working feverishly on taking more of them away with their corrupt politics, and vile hatred spewing manipulation of our American way of life.
- **** Soros, **** Kochs, **** the left, **** Bezos, **** Zuckerberg, **** Clintons, and all the rest...

For those of you who aren’t paying members, it’s time to seriously consider speaking with your wallet.

Mark my words, this site will become increasingly important to your life as America teeters on the pinnacle of freedom. History is repeating itself.

End rant/

Much appreciated. SVTP is first and foremost a place to share and debate information/opinions, whether automotive related or not.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

End rant/
^^I like this guy!!!
Amen brother.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member

End rant/

I’m Canadian and feel the same way!

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Re-upped! Thanks to everyone for running a great place to hangout.

Do you need my shirt size? XL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread