SVTP Premium Membership | Get Significant New Benefits While Helping Support the Site

SonicHD

Smoke em if you got em
Established Member
Premium Member
Took the premium plunge. Been around almost a decade and there’s no reason to not do it at this point.

Same here. Even though I don't really post, the info I have received over the years has been invaluable. (I'm handy with the search function haha)

Payment made. I'll take a XL T-shirt please

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
So, we need to re-up to take advantage, or no? How do I even check if my membership has lapsed? I just assumed since the tag is still under my name that I'm still good.

go to your profile page and click on the account upgrades link, when you scroll down it will tell you the expiration date.

jsquared_25

Established Member
Premium Member
I hardly ever post, but I am on this forum constantly. Went ahead and signed up for the premium membership. Best mustang forum in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I hardly ever post, but I am on this forum constantly. Went ahead and signed up for the premium membership. Best mustang forum in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Much appreciated. Try posting more. Interaction is what makes this place grow.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm good until May 9th or something like that with my Premium Membership, but I want to contribute to the site.
How do I pay because I have no Paypal account?
@SID297

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Do we still get the card with the little PIIHB in the corner? I think I lost mine lol

I will upgrade here in a day or 2! What is the beer money Bros? I am intrigued

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Renewed again

2 Question come to mind:

What is the criteria of an "established member" (searched, but couldnt find)?

Is SVTOA done? Or?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Renewed again

2 Question come to mind:

What is the criteria of an "established member" (searched, but couldnt find)?

Is SVTOA done? Or?

You go from a "Registered User" to an "Established Member" after you complete a few forum related actions. It's a security feature to catch spammers.

SVTOA is dormant, but not dead. I've been working with a few people and we have some great ideas for it. The plan is to launch a new and improved version this summer.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
You go from a "Registered User" to an "Established Member" after you complete a few forum related actions. It's a security feature to catch spammers.

SVTOA is dormant, but not dead. I've been working with a few people and we have some great ideas for it. The plan is to launch a new and improved version this summer.
I talked to Marci last fall but forgot to ask her about SVTOA. Is she still involved?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
That's the plan. She's great.
I agree. We share a love of SY 04 Cobra's.

I was talking with here about her newest Mustang that she had just bought and was showing off before she had done anything to it. Trailered it from the previous owners place straight to the place we were at.

Users who are viewing this thread