SVTP-Mustang Week Roll Call 2009

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
That is a great idea so when walking around you can put the 2 and 2 together.. I am a graphic Designer and work at a print shop so tomorrow i may do something similar but we dont have lanyards we have the alligator clips so that could be used too. may do one for me with my user name and one for my wife with my username and then ('s Wife) after it ....lol

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
That is a great idea so when walking around you can put the 2 and 2 together.. I am a graphic Designer and work at a print shop so tomorrow i may do something similar but we dont have lanyards we have the alligator clips so that could be used too. may do one for me with my user name and one for my wife with my username and then ('s Wife) after it ....lol

That's good!! I will have to tell my wife that!!:lol1:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
damn i wish it was easier for me to get my car there. i'am stilll working on it. looks like i'll be in the truck though

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
damn i wish it was easier for me to get my car there. i'am stilll working on it. looks like i'll be in the truck though

PUT YOUR BUTT BEHIND THE WHEEL AND DRIVEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Your gonna hate life if you don't bring it. Ten bucks says you go back mid week and get it.

Screamin'04

Established Member
I'll be there the whole week... Look for me... :)

I'll be the only 2 valve with an Eaton!

Ed

panthersparking.jpg

101_2776.jpg

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Seeing all these Cobra Makes me wish I was taking it.....maybe Next year...

Hauling the Coupe down.....

WHITECOUPE3.jpg

but I swapp the wheels out.....and it has big brakes on it now...

100_3839.jpg

This was lowered with photoshop..but it should be at this ride Height the day of the show....

fav.jpg

Friend is going to bring the 06 GT......

100_1187.jpg

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Agreed! Are you in the show or displaying?

My car will be at the Redline Tuning display all day Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure where their location will be, but it should be along the outside row with the rest of the vendors.

We will have to take some pics of our cars together! :rockon:

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
I am leaving for MB right after I get off work in a few hours (it is going to be a long day)

See you guys there...

Cars in sig

2003 Cobra - all Roush'd up

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
do i need to register for the show or anything or just show up? i am taking dr's off today and putting some skinny ass 295's radials for the trip down though. DAMMIT !

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
do i need to register for the show or anything or just show up? i am taking dr's off today and putting some skinny ass 295's radials for the trip down though. DAMMIT !

Its too late to register for the show friday in the judged portion. There are still a few spots for display only left open. Go to Mustang Week to register. As for all the other events you just show up.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member

You will be sooooo glad that you are bringing the Mustang down.!!

Its too late to register for the show friday in the judged portion. There are still a few spots for display only left open. Go to Mustang Week to register. As for all the other events you just show up.

I pre-registered for the show, but now my car is going to be displayed at the Redline Tuning tent so I'm not allowed to be judged in the show.

Billy, I will check with the MW staff and see if you can have my spot since I can't use it. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread