SVTP-Mustang Week Roll Call 2009

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
My wife and I will be down from Saturday the 18th - Sunday the 26th. We will be down in my 04 CO Cobra vert. This will be our 6th straight MW! :banana:

We spent our honeymoon at MW 05!! Tomorrow is our 4th wedding anniversary! :)

DSC_2181.jpg

DRK88GT

Established Member
I will be there tuesday through sunday. I will be in my black on black '93 Cobra. It is being towed by a black 99 F-250 with an 8 inch lift
and black 20 inch moto metal wheels. Its gonna be a great time. Cant wait to see some of you guys.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
i'z gonna be thurr from sat-sat. will be in the bad mustangs club display area and walking around trying to take some pics since i won't have my car. will be in the f-250, or riding in a black 01 procharged gt sounding like a street sweeper. lol

if you are heading in on friday or saturday i wouldn't go in on the main road, it'll take you hours to get into myrtle beach. go around thru north myrtle and it'll shave off a lot of creeping traffic wasted time.
we have a group meeting in Columbia SC at 8 am saturday morning(18th) to head into south myrtle. if anyone wants to meet up, pm me for details.

Last edited:

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
I love that orange one!!! orange is my fav color anyway because of the DENVER BRONCOS!!! but looks like mine only mine is white with black convertible!

F8L BYT

Established Member
First year for me! i will be down there 20-26! Looking forward to meeting everyone! :rockon:
Sorry its the only picture i have right now

mmi.jpg
[/IMG]

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Add me to the list..

I'll be there Tue-Sun staying with one of the MW staff... Here is a pic of the ride.. Come up and say hi if you see me around.

I am counting down the days!!!!!

IMG_0104-Edit-2.gif

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
I think a group pic is a great idea Rich..is there anyway we can get a designated area for the cruise in at Hooters? that would be the only place we could have a chance to be together since the car show is more organized than the cruise in is..

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I think a group pic is a great idea Rich..is there anyway we can get a designated area for the cruise in at Hooters? that would be the only place we could have a chance to be together since the car show is more organized than the cruise in is..

Only thing with that is all us fox body guys will be parked together coming off the cruise.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I love that orange one!!! orange is my fav color anyway because of the DENVER BRONCOS!!! but looks like mine only mine is white with black convertible!

Add me to the list..

I'll be there Tue-Sun staying with one of the MW staff... Here is a pic of the ride.. Come up and say hi if you see me around.

I am counting down the days!!!!!

IMG_0104-Edit-2.gif

Great Shawn, I look forward to meeting a fellow CO Cobra vert brother! :banana:

I went to Staples last night. I took the dash sign that was posted earlier in this thread that I had printed out.

I had them make a copy of it on 'card stock'. I then used a black Sharpie pen to put my username and type of car on the sign.

I then had them 'laminate' it. This made the sign much more sturdy and should make it last for a long time!

I then had them to reduce the size of the sign to 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" to make an ID badge. I got them to print out two copies on 'card stock' in this size. I then had them put the two copies together (print side facing outwards, this way no matter which side you are looking at you are able to see the badge) and 'laminate' them. I then had them punch a single hole at the top and I used one of my old lanyards to fasten to it.

This didn't cost but $5.30! I think it turned out real nice and just thought I would share with everyone. This will make it easier to identify members from SVTP when they aren't around their cars.

Let me know what you folks think!

Sorry the first couple of pics are a little blurry. :bash:

DSCF0784.gif

DSCF0787.gif

DSCF0785.gif

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
That is a great idea!!! It kinda sucks no one thought of it sooner though to get anything organized. Next year though we need to do it for sure! I dont think I have a staples or anything anywhere close that could make one.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
That is a great idea!!! It kinda sucks no one thought of it sooner though to get anything organized. Next year though we need to do it for sure! I dont think I have a staples or anything anywhere close that could make one.

It was an afterthought for me, just print it out, and post it up on your car... The lanyard is a great idea!

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
It was an afterthought for me, just print it out, and post it up on your car... The lanyard is a great idea!

Yeah I am gonna put them i my cars. You should make a seperate thread to get everyones attention.

I started a new thread in Pics & Video Buffet for the ID Badges. Hope that will help get the word out!

Users who are viewing this thread