SVTP-Mustang Week Roll Call 2009

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
2 days and counting till i leave i cant wait. already talked too gettwisted and z28this and they are having a blast!!!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Met Greg and Matt today.. Hope to meet a few more of the SVT gang tomorrow.

swbhobie16

Established Member
hey guys. i live down here during the summer and had mustang week sneak up on me this year. its good to see some cobras down. as far as i know, im the only resident one around, at least in myrtle itself. so when i started seeing snakes after work sunday, i knew it had started. i live on 43rd between ocean and kings, so if you see my car out front, im home. let me know if any of yall are doing anything in particular (dinner, events etc) 252-299-1875

darkhorse276

Established Member
not sure how i missed this one, but.......down in my buddy's car till saturday night.

be around in this.....

2509_63260649575_617084575_1718249_.jpg

Saleen281sc

I've got a Cobra,too
Established Member
hey guys. i live down here during the summer and had mustang week sneak up on me this year. its good to see some cobras down. as far as i know, im the only resident one around, at least in myrtle itself. so when i started seeing snakes after work sunday, i knew it had started. i live on 43rd between ocean and kings, so if you see my car out front, im home. let me know if any of yall are doing anything in particular (dinner, events etc) 252-299-1875

Nope..there are several MB residents on this board...:banana:

jf4boogie

Established Member
My trip was 1200 miles

Cruisin around tonight I saw 2 members that I know by screen name...saw MANOWAR in his GT500 and z28th1s in his '04 Competition Orange Cobra.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I saw the same cars and yours as well.

IIRC there were a few ladies hanging around your car as well :banana:

Car looks great :beer:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Greg, saw the CO the other day on the strip, lookin good man! I yelled your name, I was in a Jeep Grand Cherokee! lol

Thanks Richie!! It was good to see ya again, sorry you had to go back on Wednesday because Thursday-Saturday was awesome!!

My trip was 1200 miles

Cruisin around tonight I saw 2 members that I know by screen name...saw MANOWAR in his GT500 and z28th1s in his '04 Competition Orange Cobra.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I saw your car in the Hooter's parking lot, it looked great!! Sorry I didn't get to meet you!

Z28Th1s has a really nice Cobra. A guy from my Mustang club was parked next to him.

Thanks!! :beer:
Met Greg and Matt today.. Hope to meet a few more of the SVT gang tomorrow.

It was great to meet you Shawn!! You car looks great and we enjoyed hanging out with you guys at House of Blues!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread