SVTP Chivers?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
In. I have a few of their shirts, but I hate the way they sell them. Plus a few of them have fit horribly.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
:shrug: For real?

HardLy ever use the app now that apple started to Boycott the best Posts....

Yeah for real. I know maybe 10 people who live the "kcco" life. All of them are d-bags for the most part. Writing kcco on everything they can. It is ****ing annoying.

Last edited:

Rare40th

Established Member
Chiver here and my old lady is a Chivette, both have shirts and stickers etc., have the app on my phone and check it typically at lunch and at night. Guess what tomorrow is? HUMP DAYYYY

Rare40th

Established Member
Chiver is a guy and Chivette is a girl. As for the meaning it's Keep Calm and Chive On(KCCO). You know people are chivers when they notice your shirt or vice versa and you comment "Chive On" with the hang loose hand sign. They have unofficial or official meetups setup by chivers and basically like SVTP's meet and greet at Mustang Week where people just get together and have drinks and hang out.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I think it's pretty stupid how people get so into it like it's a movement. But I do go on there because it's entertaining. I just don't see the big deal. They post funny, cool and sexy pics and somehow this is something new?

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
i strictly go there for tits and ass pics

Award for most honest answer on SVTP ever.... :thumbsup:

Yeah, I go there all the time and download the pics I like, including cute little kitty pictures that I send to my wife so she thinks I am sensitive.

E

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
I just heard about that site about 6 months ago. I check out the app maybe once every 2 weeks or so. I do enjoy cat saturday and the mind the gap pics though. I wouldn't call myself a chiver by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread