SVTP Chivers?

termin8rdsg

Established Member
I'm a chiver. I attended the Boston meetup and met the crew. Mac is out of control. The night was a blast. I expected more chivette smokeshows but only saw a couple.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Chiver is a guy and Chivette is a girl. As for the meaning it's Keep Calm and Chive On(KCCO). You know people are chivers when they notice your shirt or vice versa and you comment "Chive On" with the hang loose hand sign. They have unofficial or official meetups setup by chivers and basically like SVTP's meet and greet at Mustang Week where people just get together and have drinks and hang out.

Sounds pretty stupid.

john11gt

Established Member
After reading this thread I checked out the site....still dont know what the hell it is.

Edit -nice butt pictures though, I can dig that.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I think it's pretty stupid how people get so into it like it's a movement. But I do go on there because it's entertaining. I just don't see the big deal. They post funny, cool and sexy pics and somehow this is something new?

This guy gets it. Acting like it's apart of some kind of lifestyle makes no sense to me. I also LOL at guys telling everyone about it like they're Magellan and they just discovered that the earth is round. I suspect half of the people wearing Chive gear do it just so they stop getting asked if they know about it.

I found the chive in 2010 and I was surprised to see it turn into such a fad, it will die out sooner or later.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
I visit pretty frequently but I don't get stupid with it. I treat it just like our funny/girl thread... I look around then leave.

Kooks Headers

Established Member
I check it out daily. I do agree about the shirts, they are impossible to get "real" shirts. Cool site, but not what I would call a lifestyle.. LOL

ViciousJay

Established Member
But if this is what you want head over to 4chan or many of the other chans.
Perversion enough for everyone. No fetish goes unexploited.

Nah, 4chan is a little over the top and so 2005ish. I go there merely to take a peek and move on, KCCO is a joke and is a lame excuse to sell tshirts, im willing to bet in 5 years people will laugh at that site

Users who are viewing this thread