svtdubs girlfriend AND viper pics.....

mr2cam

Established Member
Ok quit the bickering, all I wanna see is more of this girl ASAP!

NITMARE

Established Member
You guys are funny.

Viper = drivers car for sure. The cars CAN and do out perform most anything on street and track with a skilled driver.

Corvette = much more subdued then the Viper. Call it refined if you want.

At the end of the day we all like what we like for different reasons so chill the **** out. I just don't get why it is that Mustang guys can get told their car sucks and move on, Viper guys can get told their cars suck and move on, but Corvette guys are hell bent on convincing the world that they have THE best car of all time...there is a lot of insecurity running rampant in this thread.

Fact : Vipers have more potential then any Ford or Chevy out there....period.

pissstain

Banned
I noticed the "Excessive Engineering" decal with a 407 area code phone# on the rear window. That used to be Dennis Lugo's shop here in Orlando, Fl. He was a mustang tuner before the whole Excessive Engineering outfit and went by the name Lugo Performance.

I took a few cars to him and he did so-so work. He hired some young kids and things progressively got worse. Last i heard he went out of business because his work kept on slipping. Do you know what, if any, mods he may have done to the car?

TqMnster

Established Member
The gf and the viper go very well together!! Almost TOO much sexy lol

Who am I kidding... Thats impossible...

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
Stereotypical comment. Why not just say all black people are gangsters while your at it, and all Mexicans drive slow. :poke:
Hold up... that's not true? :poke: ;)
perfect explination of raw and proves that you actually have to drive the car, lol. The vette is just too easy. I know guys as big as you that can heel/toe downshift as well as position themselves so their knee doesnt hit. They bought the car for the performance aspect, not the comfort aspect.

you are about to say the car doesnt even have ABS... no it doesnt, you actually have to feel the brakes instead of slamming them on and having the car do the work...

its just a different animal, that is all:beer:

I had my 02 z06 for a week... it was a good car for sure but no viper
[sarcasm]Shit man... I mean that Viper still has power brakes... it ain't got shit on the rawness of my Panoz[/sarcasm] :rollseyes
panoz.gif

Let me ask you a question... have you ever done a HPDE or a TT in one of your cars? Go do one and then get back to me about all of this "too easy to drive" and "rawness" stuff.

Last edited:

John4cam

Established Member
Not a much for the sound of vipers, but they really are neat cars.

I always remember where and when I see a viper, but seeing a c5 or c6 is like seeing 6 cylinder mustangs. They are everywhere! I like vets and all but just to many of them.
Nice car!!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Hold up... that's not true? :poke: ;)

Shit man... I mean that Viper still has power brakes... it ain't got shit on the rawness of my Panoz. :rollseyes
panoz.gif

Let me ask you a question... have you ever done a HPDE or a TT in one of your cars? Go do one and then get back to me about all of this "too easy to drive" and "rawness" stuff.

First, Chill out.

2nd as a vette owner and someone who has driven a Viper. Yes both on the track.
I'd agree with him.
It is more "Raw" so to speak.

3rd, your comments of "I could have one if I wanted" and "it ain't got shit on the rawness of my Panoz" fits your statement about "hey look at me and all my shit" kind of person.

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
3rd, your comments of "I could have one if I wanted" and "it ain't got shit on the rawness of my Panoz" fits your statement about "hey look at me and all my shit" kind of person.
Last time I checked the :rollseyes smilie insinuated sarcasm. The whole "I could have one if I wanted one" was simply in response to the "another jealous vette owner" comment.

In the end... I'm not hating on the car... they're cool cars. I just think the OP gets a F for presentation. He strikes me as a douche.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Last time I checked the :rollseyes smilie insinuated sarcasm. The whole "I could have one if I wanted one" was simply in response to the "another jealous vette owner" comment.

Last I checked the rolling your eyes at some one is an insult.

I just think the OP gets a F for presentation. He strikes me as a douche.

Some in here feel the same about you.
and also this isn't smackdown so try keep your negitive feelings about the OP to yourself.

Evil_SVT

Established Member
**Edited by moderator, do not circumvent the profanity filter**a Viper! **Edited by moderator, do not circumvent the profanity filter**a Corvette! 03/04 Cobra where its at!!

Nice pics :D

ScottsMach03

Established Member
thanks dude. A car guy cant post pics of his car and post some pics of his gf to poke fun at the "other" thread where the dudes gf looked like she was from mars?

Posting a thread in order to prove you have a better car and better looking girl in response to another thread = DOUCHE

Users who are viewing this thread