svtdubs girlfriend AND viper pics.....

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Nice CAR!!

It sucks tat the guy that had the car tinted could afford a Viper, but can't afford to search and find a tinter that can 1-piece a rear window.... :poke:

no shit, there are a lot of things on this car that Im just like WTF... how do you do this to a car? Ive fixed most little things but the tint is next

RED@7K

4VEE4ME
Established Member
a buddy of mine had a 99' RT10 with LT's, no cats, borla cat-back, smooth tubes, and 3.55's.....11.1 @ 125ish on DR's

CANT BEAT THAT!!

not to mention girls telling you to smile so they could take your pic at stop lights LOL

nice car buddy......

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Nice ride.

Not trying to knock you or the car, but wtf is with the hood gap between the drivers side headlight and the leading edge of the hood?

SVTdubs

Established Member
the hood needs to be adjusted again, I took it off to mess with the motor and do some stuff and if you dont put the hood back on and tighten the bolts the right way, it wont align right... i didnt care at first cuz I just wanted to drive it today.

good eye though!

prowlnviper

Established Member
If you're poking fun of some other thread then ok... but taken at face value you seem like a "hey look at me and all my shit" kind of person. If that's the case then the Viper is indeed the perfect car for you.

I just think it's funny that Viper owners justify the cars being pieces of shit by playing up their "rawness" and saying Corvettes etc. are "too easy" to drive.

I wanted a Viper for a long time... but being 6'4" 240 it wasn't meant to be... plus after having extensive seat time in Gen2s and Gen3s they really are crap on the inside.

Typical Vette owner. They are always jealous of Vipers.

Zentenk

Established Member
I have that problem sometimes with my hood, I think it may be a latch. I got some things to clean out the engine bay... the previous owners to my Viper weren't detailers lol.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
If you're poking fun of some other thread then ok... but taken at face value you seem like a "hey look at me and all my shit" kind of person. If that's the case then the Viper is indeed the perfect car for you.

I just think it's funny that Viper owners justify the cars being pieces of shit by playing up their "rawness" and saying Corvettes etc. are "too easy" to drive.

I wanted a Viper for a long time... but being 6'4" 240 it wasn't meant to be... plus after having extensive seat time in Gen2s and Gen3s they really are crap on the inside.

wait... so your basically owning yourself by saying if you werent 6'4" 240lb you would be one of those typical "hey look at me and all my shit kind of person" as well? Please read what you write before posting.... :kaboom:

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
Second gen, imo the best gen ever, body wise. One thing that it's a turn off, it's the hood valued at 12,800. Other than that, I love them.

I'm contemplating a third gen if my cobra sells soon.....

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
I like how Vipers look... I don't care for the attention they generate. If I could fit in one I would have a B/W Gen2 GTS in a heartbeat. I used to beat off to that car when I was little.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I like how Vipers look... I don't care for the attention they generate. If I could fit in one I would have a B/W Gen2 GTS in a heartbeat. I used to beat off to that car when I was little.

ok but that still doesnt answer the question why your calling him a douchebag for supposedly being an attention whore when you were going to be one as well? :shrug:

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
I'm saying he came off as a douchebag for the way he worded his post... but apparently he's making fun of some other post. I still think it's funny that almost every Viper owner brags about how "raw" the car is to make up for the shit interior. It's a kit car... take it for what it is.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
I wanted a Viper for a long time... but being 6'4" 240 it wasn't meant to be...

I'm 6'4 230lbs and I drove his car. Other than the pedals being off to the left, It wasn't any worse than my cobra. I really did like the race car feel of it. The vette is definitely closer to that feel than my car.

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
I said it in an other thread... but if I can't pull off a heel-toe downshift in a car then I don't fit. Yes I can stuff myself in a viper and go cruise, but I can't do any performance driving at all.

I'm too tall for them... I have to look down to see out the windshield even w/ a seat lowering kit. I may have a longer torso than you though.. My left knee also hits the dash each shift and the lack of a dead pedal sucks.

SVTdubs

Established Member
I said it in an other thread... but if I can't pull off a heel-toe downshift in a car then I don't fit. Yes I can stuff myself in a viper and go cruise, but I can't do any performance driving at all.

I'm too tall for them... I have to look down to see out the windshield even w/ a seat lowering kit. I may have a longer torso than you though.. My left knee also hits the dash each shift and the lack of a dead pedal sucks.

perfect explination of raw and proves that you actually have to drive the car, lol. The vette is just too easy. I know guys as big as you that can heel/toe downshift as well as position themselves so their knee doesnt hit. They bought the car for the performance aspect, not the comfort aspect.

you are about to say the car doesnt even have ABS... no it doesnt, you actually have to feel the brakes instead of slamming them on and having the car do the work...

its just a different animal, that is all:beer:

I had my 02 z06 for a week... it was a good car for sure but no viper
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c234JH_HD6Y"]YouTube - my 02 z06 1-4 gears[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBs6wZWybxw"]YouTube - 1-4 in my new viper[/ame]

ps the guy filming has CP so lay off him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread