zzzzviper004.jpg

zzzzviper005.jpg

zzzzviper007.jpg

zzzzviper008.jpg

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
TIG OL BITTIES, good looking man, congrats.

On another note, I hate you. I've wanted a Viper with that color scheme forever.

Boostslut

Established Member
Sweet man she is pretty hot i pick up my 04' Viper next wed. I cant wait!!!! How do you like the vipers compared to the ls1 vette and cobras?

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
viper is way better.. its just a raw car, no features, just get in and drive it. You have to be a good driver because they bite pretty fast, very unpredictable, etc... thats why I love them! The vette was too easy to drive, too many comfort features, etc. The cobra was fun but its nothing compared to the viper as far as driving experience. Plus, it turns heads like crazy.. could be the girlfriend too, I dont know, haha jk

Zentenk

Established Member
Nice! And Viper's kick so much ass, I will get a vid of mine up here later. Why are you getting an 04 Wicked? Just a nice deal you can't pass up? Conv. lover? hehe Black like your S2000?

Boostslut

Established Member
viper is way better.. its just a raw car, no features, just get in and drive it. You have to be a good driver because they bite pretty fast, very unpredictable, etc... thats why I love them! The vette was too easy to drive, too many comfort features, etc. The cobra was fun but its nothing compared to the viper as far as driving experience. Plus, it turns heads like crazy.. could be the girlfriend too, I dont know, haha jk

Sweet viper man i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boostslut

Established Member
Nice! And Viper's kick so much ass, I will get a vid of mine up here later. Why are you getting an 04 Wicked? Just a nice deal you can't pass up? Conv. lover? hehe Black like your S2000?

Well im trading the S2000 in on it. The Viper is a 2004 Mamba Edition with 17,000 mi. on it black on black with red accents. I think i did ok on the deal but oh well i love the car. I would love to see pics and vids of yours!!

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Well im trading the S2000 in on it. The Viper is a 2004 Mamba Edition with 17,000 mi. on it black on black with red accents. I think i did ok on the deal but oh well i love the car. I would love to see pics and vids of yours!!

If by chance it's #72/200, PM me Pronto!!

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Pretty hawt bro......what exhaust are you running? I saw/heard the race with the SN95 Cobra and your Viper is the ONLY Viper that doesn't sound like sh!t.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Nice CAR!!

It sucks tat the guy that had the car tinted could afford a Viper, but can't afford to search and find a tinter that can 1-piece a rear window.... :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread