SVT Raptor pricing announced: Starting at $38k!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Sorry. Just figured it was one of the things people were most curious about on this truck so I posted it where it would get the most traffic.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I'll take mine with the luxury seating option, navigation, and in flat black with the Boss motor.

powersof12

Established Member
This is good news. Ford A-Plan puts this a few grand lower so you might get a stripped one for $36K if there are a few on the lot, the economy still sucks, and you go on the last day of the month. Hey, a guy can dream right?

CGoeschel

Established Member
This is good news. Ford A-Plan puts this a few grand lower so you might get a stripped one for $36K if there are a few on the lot, the economy still sucks, and you go on the last day of the month. Hey, a guy can dream right?

If its anything like the other current SVT vehicles....you wont be able to buy them on A/Z/X/D plan.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Cheaper than I thought it would have been. I'm still not a fan of the front grill....

I dig the price, and love the front grille. Half the reason I like it so much is the grille and the other stuff that sets it apart from the F150. Hell I'd be more willing to buy a regular F150 if it looked as good.

Users who are viewing this thread