SVT Premium problem

OneSicMystic

TheDarkHorse
Established Member
Purchased Premium Membership in May or June, haven't received any of the "swag". Just feel like I'm being blown off. Yes I have been in contact with Admin with no resolve. Anybody else having same issue?

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Very thorough post packed full of detailed examples! :bored:

"Join Date: June 2014

Maybe if you used the site more...

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Funny, I joined the Premium thing around the same time and zero problems from him.

OneSicMystic

TheDarkHorse
Established Member
I gave this site money for something in return. I haven't received what I was supposed to. Started in June and I've pm'd an Admin multiple times. First time I was told it was on its way, second time I was told "we are doing things differently and you'll be notified in a week or 2" third time, nothing.

OneSicMystic

TheDarkHorse
Established Member
I'm not the only one either. And it doesn't matter if I have 40 posts or 40,000 posts. I was "sold" something and I haven't received it. Period

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
The only issue I have had was it not showing I was a PM for a while. As soon as I noticed, I sent a message to the help thing at the bottom of the page and a couple days later it was fixed.

I figure my money covers the t-shirt and other swag I get from being a PM, plus it supports one of my favorite websites.

OneSicMystic

TheDarkHorse
Established Member
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about supporting SVTP, but I've gotten nothing from it except the "Premium" under my name. He said they're doing things differently now and that's the last I've heard. Just hoping an admin will chime in and fix this issue before it gets too far. Like I said, I know I'm not the only one. Not trying to start nothing

OneSicMystic

TheDarkHorse
Established Member
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about supporting SVTP, but I've gotten nothing from it except the "Premium" under my name. He said they're doing things differently now and that's the last I've heard. Just hoping an admin will chime in and fix this issue before it gets too far. Like I said, I know I'm not the only one. Not trying to start nothing

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'd say ripped off is a little harsh but I'm gonna leave it.

however, you bash the shit out of the site but no where said what the exact problem is.
Did you not receive the shirt and stuff you get when you become a Premium Member?
You could have easily PM'd another member of the staff and asked us to check on it.
Sid stays on the road a lot and is extremely busy so sometimes it takes time. If it has been since June then there must be an issue.

I don't have access to the premium member stuff but let me do a little digging.
This will also be moved to "The Help Desk"

OneSicMystic

TheDarkHorse
Established Member
You're right Stampede, sorry being being harsh about it, I did edit. I have taken screenshots of the messages. I did however try multiple times to resolve this issue. I know it's not the best way to go about getting the necessary attention but again, there are others with same issue. Just check in the "Premium Membership" section. Really, a t-shirt, stickers... Whatever, not that worried about the swag, it's the principal of it. That's all. Thanks

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We'r trying to get some products back in stock and figure out some merger issues. We're in a holding pattern until we get restocked. Rest assured that you will receive your gift pack eventually.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Is it suitable to post issues for other members with premium as well? Last year I purchased premium and never received a shirt. I PM'd and admin with my transaction and PayPal details.

I believe there are others but since this thread popped up and received and admin response I would also advise as well.

Thanks guys

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Is it suitable to post issues for other members with premium as well? Last year I purchased premium and never received a shirt. I PM'd and admin with my transaction and PayPal details.

I believe there are others but since this thread popped up and received and admin response I would also advise as well.

Thanks guys

Our records show that you never returned our request for shirt size info.

OneSicMystic

TheDarkHorse
Established Member
What, if any right now, is the plan to resolve these issues? Or what are the changes you are saying that are going to take place SID?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread