SVT Detectives Question

quad

Established Member
This is good advice. It's common knowledge that Apple's AirTags are being used to track motorists. The bad guy attaches the AirTag to the vehicle in a spot not easily detected and then they just wait until the vehicle leads them to your home. Obviously these could also be used to harass someone because they can be sitting at a spot on a route you take, monitoring where your vehicle is and just wait for you to pass. Changing your route would spoil their intentions, of course. So definitely check your vehicle for an AirTag or similar. This is not likely to be the case here, but still worth checking.

Also, you want to keep filming these encounters and saving them on your computer, because depending on their nature, you would have a definite case for harassment, and the driver could be arrested.
Wow that's interesting. Good to know thanks for that info.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Bring a styrofoam cup of thick wet mud with you every time you get in the car, if he does it again, chuck it at his windshield.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
You're looking at this totally the wrong way, imo. Sounds like a good way to justify a new car to the significant other. Lol

Machdup1

Established Member
Put cameras in your car and record everything.

If something happens there will be three versions of the story: yours, his and the neutral third party, the camera.

If you report something to LE it should include the clear video evidence.

Do not investigate the other driver. Let LE handle that task.

It’s pretty simple, don’t make it emotional, record everything, do not escalate, avoid if you can, fight only if you have to protect yourself and let LE do their thing.

C2tuck

Established Member
Run them off the road then stop and get out. You'll find out who it is

Done this on more than one occasion between Dallas and San Antonio. Never stopped to see who it was, but they weren’t ****ing with me anymore. Best was a lowered CRX that off roading.

C2tuck

Established Member
Buddy used to keep a handful of 12 ga shotgun shells in his driver door for this purpose lol

Headed back from the Ex FIL’s house with a bed full of freshly cut firewood. Had some dipshit keep cutting me off and slowing down on 635 in Dallas and after passing him a couple times I got tired of playing that game.

Told the brother in law to open the slider window and get ready. Passed the dude again and he got right on my ass like I knew he would. Told BIL to grab the biggest piece he could and send it. Landed right at the hood/windshield demolishing both. Game over, I won.

Users who are viewing this thread