SVE Drift 19x9.5 on Kona Blue

chuckstang

Established Member
what i dont get about these offsets like the rtr's is why the front wheels stick out so much as well. I like the front wheels tucked in if anything and the rears flush.

aquill1

Established Member
Yes Need bigger/better pics! Looks great from what I can see though

X2

The lighting doesn't show off the wheel, it makes it really hard to see how a black wheel looks. What camera did you use to take the pics?

Dave_6

Established Member
I prefer the lip actually.

More pics:

a6cd8bb8-b30c-f7d9.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b326-e844.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b33b-2994.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b355-23c7.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b389-1c49.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b4cf-17e1.jpg

Must have bigger versions of these!

cobra1718

Established Member
Lets put this to rest. With the use of a panhard bar the RTR wheels do not stick out anymore than the wheels above. Maybe because of the ride height the RTR actually look more tucked in. See pics

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

this is the only pic I could find looking down the side of the car.

DSC_0248.jpg

Last edited:

dynasty_365

Established Member
man your car looks lick. happy with the rtr's ro would u conisder the sve if u were in the market for wheels again? ones black and ones charcoal hmmmmmm

cobra1718

Established Member
man your car looks lick. happy with the rtr's ro would u conisder the sve if u were in the market for wheels again? ones black and ones charcoal hmmmmmm
yeah they look similar. But cant you get a decent price on the RtR as mentioned here on the thread? I am kinda thinking about going with a polished or silver wheel just for a change. It would be cool if somebody had some silver RTRs to trade for matte black:beer:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
i like the way they look, but i cant get over the lip. needless to say i still think ill be getting the RTRs or the avant gardes.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Haters gonna hate!

Lol! Just messin', different strokes for different folks I guess.

I guess they prefer the look of the RTR without the step in the spokes.

exactly! thats the only thing i dont particularly care for. i think they do look great on the car though. i just prefer the wheels without the step.

dynasty_365

Established Member
i like them. what r they runnning as far as price goes? i know the rtr's usually r like 289. i think i favor these more because they r straight black. i really like the piano black forgestar's f14's but i'm not for paying 409 a wheel then another 1000 for tires. cost will b damn near 3000 for those. thats money i could have put on a blower lol

but when the time comes for me to get my wheels i'll have around 8k to play with so i'm just trying to see what i want cuz that time is coming soon

S197 GT

Established Member
Lets put this to rest. With the use of a panhard bar the RTR wheels do not stick out anymore than the wheels above....

You mean an Adjustable Panhard Bar? Just asking since your looking to set the record straight.

Offsets don't lie my man.

I like the RTR's too bro, but preferred the offset on these.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
You mean an Adjustable Panhard Bar? Just asking since your looking to set the record straight.

Offsets don't lie my man.

I like the RTR's too bro, but preferred the offset on these.

I'm sure that's what he meant S197. I have an adjustable PHB and my RTR's don't stick out a single bit. They sit perfectly flush in the back and slightly tucked in the rear. The SVE's look great as well. Beautiful car !!!

cobra1718

Established Member
I'm sure that's what he meant S197. I have an adjustable PHB and my RTR's don't stick out a single bit. They sit perfectly flush in the back and slightly tucked in the rear. The SVE's look great as well. Beautiful car !!!
yessir that is what I meant.

aquill1

Established Member
Lets put this to rest. With the use of a panhard bar the RTR wheels do not stick out anymore than the wheels above. Maybe because of the ride height the RTR actually look more tucked in. See pics

Don't you have 245's on those wheels? If so they look flush the way you have it but the second you add anything larger (say 275's) they will be sticking out.

Users who are viewing this thread