SVE Drift 19x9.5 on Kona Blue

dynasty_365

Established Member
more pics please. i'm torn betweens these and the rtr's. which would u put on a black car. the charcoal rtr's or these black sve's? i'm undediced. hard decision.

BlkCoyote

Established Member
They look great, but I would not take a chance buying these replicas, I have had nothing but problems with rep rims that I bought, they even sent out multiple sets and they still shimmy, next thing you know your spending hundreds of dollars trying to road force/allign your car to stop the shimmy. Spend the extra bit and get quality wheels, its cheaper in the long run.

Turbo900rr

Established Member
Op. I would really like to run these wheels too but I want to install a tire closer to factory height. Do you think a 275 40 19 would fit without rubbing?

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
off topic, but anyway to fill out that wheel gap anymore? I see you have the steeda springs but There still seems to be a decent amount of gap in there. Would running a 40 series tire help?

scott_0

Established Member
are these the same offset as the authentic rtr? I actually like the flush look of the rtr's so Id like about the same offset

S197 GT

Established Member
Just giving you crap. What do you think of the offset?

It's perfect! They fit snuggly under the fender! It's perfectly flush, unlike the RTR's.

those look great. how is the quality?

Amazing quality for the price. No wobble are shimmy. They seem perfectly round, and are lighter too!

more pics please. i'm torn betweens these and the rtr's. which would u put on a black car. the charcoal rtr's or these black sve's? i'm undediced. hard decision.

Can't lose with either one, but I'd go SVE Drift for the proper offset and the cheaper price.

Op. I would really like to run these wheels too but I want to install a tire closer to factory height. Do you think a 275 40 19 would fit without rubbing?

Yeah, it'd fit with a mild drop like mine.

off topic, but anyway to fill out that wheel gap anymore? I see you have the steeda springs but There still seems to be a decent amount of gap in there. Would running a 40 series tire help?

Yeah, lower it more. Running more sidewall won't lessen the gap, it will just add to tire diameter thus lifting the rear a bit.

Looks Badass! What front fascia are you using?

Saleen Grill, CS Valance with Fogs, Boss Splitter, Smoked Turn Signals. Thanks man! It's been a fun project! 1 year of ownership will be next Tuesday.

are these the same offset as the authentic rtr? I actually like the flush look of the rtr's so Id like about the same offset

No, the RTR's actually stick out a bit. If you want flush, you want the SVE Drifts. I'll get the offset for you.

scott_0

Established Member
^^excellent! think Im gonna order a set within a couple weeks. thx!

JMagMach1

Midnight Rider
Established Member
still hasn't helped me either! would like to see these on a race red though... fitment is a plus but not sold on the design... RTRs are cleaner looking

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
still hasn't helped me either! would like to see these on a race red though... fitment is a plus but not sold on the design... RTRs are cleaner looking

thats the only thing keeping me from the drifts is that little lip on the spokes. i think the RTRs are alot cleaner.

S197 GT

Established Member
I prefer the lip actually.

More pics:

a6cd8bb8-b30c-f7d9.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b326-e844.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b33b-2994.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b355-23c7.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b389-1c49.jpg

a6cd8bb8-b4cf-17e1.jpg

BV600

Established Member
Yes Need bigger/better pics! Looks great from what I can see though

jayman33

I bought the Avant Garde's M310, they're a 40mm offset at 19x9.5 on all four corners. Right now CJponyparts have the RTRs at 960 for the set. Can't beat that.

Users who are viewing this thread