Supersnake Axle Back

Teddy O

Established Member

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
The item already sold, but do you think this was really a one-off prototype? If this is the case, I would've expected them to cut it up and throw it out, not sell it to the public.

When I posted the link it was still for sale, the auction was only 3 days, and yes I do believe it was the prototype SS exhaust Borla made for Shelby.

Teddy O

Established Member
When I posted the link it was still for sale, the auction was only 3 days, and yes I do believe it was the prototype SS exhaust Borla made for Shelby.

I was just noting that it had already sold, not realizing it was only a 3 day auction. I wasn't questioning your link, sorry.

They knew there was money to be made selling it.

True, I suppose it's just business. It just seemed odd to me.

Menace2014

Established Member
I've tried finding the SS Axle-Back online with no luck. Where are you guys getting it and is there a part number I need?

Also, 2011 gtcs, if you are in the metro Phoenix area, can you PM me contact info, I would really like to see/hear your car before ordering.

TORQJNKY

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I've tried finding the SS Axle-Back online with no luck. Where are you guys getting it and is there a part number I need?

Also, 2011 gtcs, if you are in the metro Phoenix area, can you PM me contact info, I would really like to see/hear your car before ordering.

I sent you a message on your profile page with my number, hit me up if you want to hear the exhaust in person. Here is a video of my car on YouTube
https://youtu.be/K9pKAxOuRCo

HighTorque

Established Member
Installed mine a few weeks back with the borla over axle pipes and love the sound. Went from borla atak to these and worth the money imo.

Menace2014

Established Member
I am already doing Kooks LTs with ORH...would love to hear what your setup sounds like! My fear is that the SS mufflers will be too loud or drone badly in the car. I was originally planning to stay with the stock mufflers for just that reason, but I've wanted the SS setup since I first saw it.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I am already doing Kooks LTs with ORH...would love to hear what your setup sounds like! My fear is that the SS mufflers will be too loud or drone badly in the car. I was originally planning to stay with the stock mufflers for just that reason, but I've wanted the SS setup since I first saw it.

Prior to the headers I ran an MRT o/r h w/ the SS mufflers and there was some drone around 1800-2000 rpms, now w/ the headers and high flow cats the drone is gone and the overall tone is very deep and bassy.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I have lost count on how much money I have spent on my car, every time I think I'm done than i windup buying something else, it's a never ending cycle

Tell me about it. half way through building my 04 twin turbo mystichrome cobra I decided it was a good idea to buy a 2014 gt500. I left it stock for maybe 2 months then called van at revan racing and spent a TON more money. It never stops

I also run ARH longtubes Offroad H and SS axle back and I love it little rasp around 2500-3000 but nothing major.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread