Superduty Roll Call

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Fuxton said:
sweet, im using the innovative tune also. I love it. How much did the dyno tuning help?

It gave me around 30 more rwhp and around 45-50 rwtq. They just tweaked the tune from innovative. Im pretty happy with it but I need a techno cooler to keep it cool. And then heads....tranny...injectors....turbo...fuel system lol...it never ends

Fuxton

Established Member
yea true. I just finished up my suspension. next should be a turbo. I already replaced my head gaskets and studs with aftermarket parts. Those went when i had the bullydog tuner.

MD COBRA

Established Member
wow, didnt realize there were so many md peeps in here with trucks. Im in Calvert County, I have an 01 F250 w/ V10 crew cab long bed 4x4. As you can see I built mine to play offroad but still able to tow

111274.jpg

126444.jpg

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Fuxton said:
yea true. I just finished up my suspension. next should be a turbo. I already replaced my head gaskets and studs with aftermarket parts. Those went when i had the bullydog tuner.

Where did you go for the head studs and gaskets? Ive been looking into this for a while and really haven't decided on which parts and who yet. And if you dont mind me asking, how much did it set you back as far as price and how long was your truck in the garage?

And one more thing.....Crab cakes and football.......Thats what Maryland does!!!!!!

Fuxton

Established Member
I ordered the parts from innovative diesel. I actually brought it to my local dealer to do the install because they were the cheapest. They Charged me right around $2000. And they had it for a day and a half.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Fuxton said:
I ordered the parts from innovative diesel. I actually brought it to my local dealer to do the install because they were the cheapest. They Charged me right around $2000. And they had it for a day and a half.

Thats not bad at all compared to what I was thinking. But thanks for the info, im really not sure if I want to take mine to my dealer because they are not exactly the best if ya know what I mean, but thanks again for the info.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Here's an updated pic of my Superduty, I did manage to get myself some factory tow mirrors (early Xmas present).

Tow.gif

The TJ Wrangler isn't mine, but the lift on the TJ is +4 inches, 33'' Tires for size comparison. Makes my F250 look small.

I wont be modding the diesel until Summer/Fall 07, so the black smoke will have to wait, the L has priority on mod money and I'd like to buy a decent car trailer.

Fuxton

Established Member
!!!PainTrain!!! said:
Thats not bad at all compared to what I was thinking. But thanks for the info, im really not sure if I want to take mine to my dealer because they are not exactly the best if ya know what I mean, but thanks again for the info.

Yea i really trust my dealer so it worked out for me. Its nice having the extra security with the gaskets and studs. But with my luck something else will go wrong. Im gonna have to get some pics of mine up tomorrow. Im adding a leveling kit and add a leaf on top of the 6 inch lift tomorrow. Hopefully i can get it aligned right.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Just a little update. I added a westin powder coated black bull bar and the recon smoked cab lights. The smoked mirror lens lights are on back order so I will have to wait. When I get the other lenses put on I will take some pictures and postem if you all want.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
!!!PainTrain!!! said:
Just a little update. I added a westin powder coated black bull bar and the recon smoked cab lights. The smoked mirror lens lights are on back order so I will have to wait. When I get the other lenses put on I will take some pictures and postem if you all want.

Post up those pics :thumbsup:

Dealwitme

Established Member
I just looked at the 08 SD 6.4L twin Turbo and wow. I can't believe how quiet and strong it is. I just don't know about the front section of the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread