Superduty Roll Call

Mussel Kar

Noob witha F350 here. Sorry for the bad pic, was raining.
F350.jpg

03SBSVT

Banned
trucks look good guys!!! I'll try and get pics up of mine sometime, its black with tan lower two tone, has fender flares, chrome Mickey Thompson Classic II's with 35s and a 3inch lift with some other stuff and soon enough a Kenne Bell supercharger

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Trucks look good guys!

Just wondering is anyone here intrested in buying a Superchips Tuner for their 2006 6.0L truck? I have mine for sale at the moment and Im willing to let it go for CHEAP!!! Pm me for details.

Sader123

Established Member
2005 F-250 Crew Cab, 6.0L Powerstroke, Lariat, FX4, 4x4, Short Bed. Everything except the back scratcher.

If I could figure out how to post a pic I would.

slabgod

Soon to be Goat eater
Established Member
Picked it up monday its a 2003 F250 4x4 king cab with the 6.0L turbo diesel its got the towe package with the 5spd auto lots of other things i will post some better pics when the weather clears up!!
This is my first superduty and i freaking love it!!
IMGP0386.jpg

Last edited:

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Jman you have to upload them to an outside image hosting website IE:
Imageshack.us

Then post the link here.
BTW are you intrested in buying a Superchips tuner? I have one for sale for '06 Trucks lemme know :beer:

hollywood43

Established Member
I have an '05 Superduty 6.0L Supercab FX4 Sport, white with black leather, 3" Rough Country lift, 35" Toyo's, billet grill, chrome tow hooks, tinted windows, soft tonneau, steel cowl hood, a-piller gauges, Sniper tuning, Airaid intake, muffler delete, JL Audio console sub & Alpine amp. I'll have to snap a pic the next time it's clean. It won't fit into my garage due to the clearance lights. With the snow storm that rolled through on Thurs/Fri, the thing is flithy (not to be confused with filthy)....

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Fuxton said:
nice, are u using a custom tune? if so whos?

Im using the SCT Xcal 2 with the innovative diesel custom tune. Then I took it to Kaufman motorsports and had them do some dyno tuning on it.

Users who are viewing this thread