Superduty Roll Call

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Seeing that we have a lot of Superduty owners on here, how about a roll call?

PSTROKE1.gif

2001 F250 Powerstroke. Supercab 4x4, 6 foot bed. I don't have any black smoke mods as of yet. Getting ready to roll over 60,000 miles in a few weeks. My PSD handles DD duties.

As you can see, I'm all stock under the hood.
UnderH.gif

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
2003 Sonic Blue F350 Super Duty Lariat 2WD- all stock except for the new grill, bull bar, and KC lights. Mine is also a daily driver w/50,000 miles on it. I will also use it to tow my cobra around.

103021.jpg

103023.jpg

103020.jpg

103025.jpg

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
2006 F-250 Superduty

Ill post some pics when I get home.
10,000 miles and running Superchips tuner with MBRP 4'' Turbo Back. Lots 'o black smoke :banana:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
slick lookin ride you got there, I wish mine was the clean under the hood, but as you can see some of my enviroment isn't the greatest. Had to go check on a truck in the sunflower field today down 3 miles of road with no gravel, makes that picture look clean. Its soggy as hell here. You need the "lift mod" bug to bite you.

Kryptonite

Banned
99cobrablack said:
1111.jpg
Please, keep the hilbilly, hick famer comments yourself:rolling:
Looks good! I'm shocked that for a farm truck you aren't running BFG All Terrain T/A's??? :thumbsup:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Its not a farm-only rig, but have you priced BFG's lately?? I got those durango XTR's or whatver they are for 119 a piece. I really couldn't pass that up. I am going to swap those over to my 77 hiboy here since I took the lift off of that. I am going to try the new MTZ's by Mickey Thompson in a 315. I was going to trade it for an 04 supercab lariet 6.0, but I'm going to pay it off and keep it. Best pickup I've ever had.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
99cobrablack said:
Its not a farm-only rig, but have you priced BFG's lately?? I got those durango XTR's or whatver they are for 119 a piece. I really couldn't pass that up. I am going to swap those over to my 77 hiboy here since I took the lift off of that. I am going to try the new MTZ's by Mickey Thompson in a 315. I was going to trade it for an 04 supercab lariet 6.0, but I'm going to pay it off and keep it. Best pickup I've ever had.

Your Powerstroke still looks good, you're getting your use out of it, which is good. I like the look of Standard cab long beds, but I wanted a little bit more room myself for a Haul/Tow/DD.

The next mod I was planning is getting the factory tow mirrors for mine.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Yeah, factory non-tow mirrors are the suck. When I first got mine diesel pickup prices were goin nuts and they couldn't give mine away with the reg. cab 6-speed manual t-case. Wich is what I wanted at the time. But it was under book and I could afford it compared to most of the others that were wayy over book. That is why I have a regular cab. Hoping to have it paid for in the next 6-7 months, 2 1/2 years on a 60 month term, then step into a supercab for trips ect. I really do want a supercab. You have a pushbar on the front ofyours??

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
It was my dads, but he sold it last year.

F-350 4x4 5.4L crew cab, short bed.

Last edited:

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
SID297 said:
Which tranny do you have?

Sid, I have the 4R100 in mine.

99cobrablack said:
You have a pushbar on the front ofyours??

Yep, the previous owner stuck it on. It doesn't look too bad. I thought about taking it off, but I wouldn't have anything to stand on when I'm under the hood asside from a step ladder.

PSTROKE2.gif

PSTROKE3.gif

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
2005 F250 with 32,xxx miles. Just some light mods and tuning...check my sig for more details.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Signing in. I have knowfreedom's same truck. 06 6.0. Center flip down instead of arm rests. Added a bunch of cosmetics already. Waiting until 1,000+ miles before tuning.

Best truck I've ever driven or owned and I've been in construction for 19 years.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
No pics to post but I own (2) Triton F-350 super duty work trucks, (2) E-250 work vans, 1 GMC Sierra 1500 and a Supercharged Mach I.

mikep01

Established Member
04 f250 cc rwd srw dsg. love it about to turn 30k mile. been rouble free so far except for the driver window regulator being noisy.

Users who are viewing this thread