Supercharged 93 Cobra, what's it worth?

jrh99

Established Member
After some time went by this car became available to me again for a final sale price of $15,600. I haven't found any cars that seem to be in as good a condition, never-mind the fact that this is the only Teal/Black car I've seen for sale.

If the weather gods are on my side I'll be picking her up this weekend. :banana:

Pictures will follow as soon as she's in my garage!

jrh99

Established Member
:banana::banana::banana:Notice the updated sig...:banana::banana::banana:

jrh99

Established Member
I would guess you got the car, but your sig isn't working.

I sure did. I just got back from the DMV. (what a long wait) Now I'm just waiting for my insurance to go through. I was going to deal with Grundy, but I got a better quote from American Modern Insurance Group. Does anybody have any experience with this company? If so, how have they been to deal with?

btw - I can see my sig just fine. It states: 93 Cobra Teal/Black. #3259

jrh99

Established Member
For what it's worth, I don't see the sig either.

Congrats on the car! :banana:

Really? Are you looking at the very first posting that I started this thread with? That's the only place it actually shows up for me. :??:

Either way, Thanks!

jrh99

Established Member
Alright, I don't know what the hell's up w/ my sig. I see it in my last post now too.

big frank

Stang Freak
Established Member
I sure did. I just got back from the DMV. (what a long wait) Now I'm just waiting for my insurance to go through. I was going to deal with Grundy, but I got a better quote from American Modern Insurance Group. Does anybody have any experience with this company? If so, how have they been to deal with?

btw - I can see my sig just fine. It states: 93 Cobra Teal/Black. #3259

Excelent! Congratulations! I still don't see your sig. IF you don't mind me asking, what was your quote from the other company? I'm getting ready to renew and if they are better, I may go with them. You can PM me if you dont want to post it. I can PM you with my new quote from Grundy.

frank

jrh99

Established Member
Excelent! Congratulations! I still don't see your sig. IF you don't mind me asking, what was your quote from the other company? I'm getting ready to renew and if they are better, I may go with them. You can PM me if you dont want to post it. I can PM you with my new quote from Grundy.

frank

amig.com quoted me $131/yr. at a value of $12,250. I was going to need to get it appraised if I wanted more coverage. I think she said coverage for 17G's would be around $160 something. But their strict policies and the way they talked about how I am to use the car scared me off. So I went with American Hobbyist. The underwriter I spoke w/ was incredibly nice and helpful. Customer service goes a long way with me. So I'll be paying $264/yr at a agreed value of $17000 with them.

I hope this helps!

Joe

big frank

Stang Freak
Established Member
amig.com quoted me $131/yr. at a value of $12,250. I was going to need to get it appraised if I wanted more coverage. I think she said coverage for 17G's would be around $160 something. But their strict policies and the way they talked about how I am to use the car scared me off. So I went with American Hobbyist. The underwriter I spoke w/ was incredibly nice and helpful. Customer service goes a long way with me. So I'll be paying $264/yr at a agreed value of $17000 with them.

I hope this helps!

Joe

Sounds like a good price. That is about what I was paying for $18,000 stated value. They bumped the premium up this year to $296, but also bumped my satated value to $19,000, which is about where i wanted to be anyway. This is with Grundy. No mileage limit, but you are only supposed to use it for pleasure and car events. Hell, it pleasures me to drive it, so.... You also have to keep it in a locked garage.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread