Superbowl Ford GT Commercials inside!!

SVTman74

stupid people make me mad
Established Member
I saw that commercial on ford's corp. network (FCN) I also heard that the helicopter couldnt keep up lol

bad ass car, god I need to get promoted lol

03CobraBro

Established Member
I wonder why Ford would waste there time and money advertising that car. First of all everyone who could afford one will probably be at the superbowl and miss the televised commercials anyway. Secondly, its not like they're in danger of losing public interest in a car like the Ford GT. :D

CraZeeSTanG

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
I wonder why Ford would waste there time and money advertising that car. First of all everyone who could afford one will probably be at the superbowl and miss the televised commercials anyway. Secondly, its not like they're in danger of losing public interest in a car like the Ford GT. :D

To promote FORD in general.:thumbsup:
Pace car for the entire company get it...:rockon:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by CraZeeSTanG
To promote FORD in general.:thumbsup:
Pace car for the entire company get it...:rockon:

Yeah, that makes sence. Ill buy that. The car is more of a symbol. :coolman:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
i cant wait for the car to come out, and my grandfather is seriously thinking ab buying one, he is a big shot for ford motor company, so he might get one.... but not sure... and bc of him, i get the new cobra when i graduate in college in 07, but i have to kick ass in college though, and grad w/ honors to get it...

bad ass vid, thanks for the post

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
I sure as hell Ford doesnt miss the opportunity to show the 500, the Freestyle, and the new Stang to the world on superbowl sunday. 90% of the populous still has no idea those cars will exist yet.

ChoiceViper

Established Member
50 seconds into the first vid...... Killer powerslide/drift on the gas through the entire right hander. My favorite scene, and one of the best few seconds in a Ford add ever.

Silver 03 Cobra

Thanks for the videos!

"Jaque the Knife" just about ruined Ford and has made them the butt of quality. They fired his ass about a year too late but they finally woke up. Bill Ford is taking Ford back to the top and not only in quality, but as a performance leader.

Users who are viewing this thread