Summernats 2013 worlds largest burnout

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Imagine you have your own car show, all your mates show up, even all the guys from the internet. There are no rules and you have as much fun as you want...

Welcome to summernats.. 100,000 people show up, 1700 cars, burnouts and fun everywhere.

I wanted to go long before i moved here.. Youtube and see how good car shows are done

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lot of smoke for sure. It would seem, though, that the record won't be hard to beat. Just get more cars. I know nothing about the Summernats except for what was posted above, but IMO we have national events here that are just as epic and just as much fun. The biggest and best IMO is Mustang Week! Tons of cars, lots of friends hanging out, a nice car show, great racing, and even a great burnout contest for those inclined to enjoy burnouts. :thumbsup:

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Thats what a mate and i were discussing. We have our version of summernats in NZ and im sure we could top it next year. The back and forth fun. I had a thought that mustang week could easy top it next year. Always wanted to go to Mustang week, looks like so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread