SummerNationals

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake

Autox for me I'd rather race my Cobra thatn sit next to it.

Dave

im not much of a corner man....besides i have no sway bars!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
u guys should all keep goin to the track though..cause next time im up there..im goin all out and catchin some of u! :burnout:

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
David
Will do,I am now waiting to see if all I attached go thru to D-Snake and if they do I will forward to you also.Warning very large file and if it doesn't work I may have to break up in smaller files.

silver10th

Established Member
im definitely in for the rodman show and then im heading over to the show in marshfield for a little bit if my car is better. i was out for a drive last night and i started to smell gear fluid.parked in the garage and then this morning i had a pretty good sized puddle under it.we will see what happens.
eastcoast5.0 were you sitting with a lifted f350?? i saw you guys there and i was gonna say something but i didnt know if you would remember me. we should mark a large area at rodman so all our cars can be together. talk to you all later.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
im definitely in for the rodman show and then im heading over to the show in marshfield for a little bit if my car is better. i was out for a drive last night and i started to smell gear fluid.parked in the garage and then this morning i had a pretty good sized puddle under it.we will see what happens.
eastcoast5.0 were you sitting with a lifted f350?? i saw you guys there and i was gonna say something but i didnt know if you would remember me. we should mark a large area at rodman so all our cars can be together. talk to you all later.

gear fluid s in tranny or diff? im hoping diff!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i should have been more specific..diff...i hoping its just the cover.

phew...common problem from things ive read...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i should stop being a wuss and put a solid rear end in huh??

do u want that? just let me know and u can take mine for a ride to see how it is

silver10th

Established Member
i dont know if i want that just yet but i wouldnt taking it for a ride and maybe it will sway my opinion either way.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i dont know if i want that just yet but i wouldnt taking it for a ride and maybe it will sway my opinion either way.

yea..maybe when u see it hit the track u will chane ur mind..hehe

skinnies on the way!

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Silver10th, I don't remember sitting by an F-350 but I might have been. We (a few friends and my pops) were walking around a lot. Were you cruising that road through the park?? I got some video of a silver 03 with 2 guys with sunglasses riding by...I donno, it was a damn good time though!

Users who are viewing this thread