SummerNationals

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
its called green hill park and its right on route 9. just register up town at the crown plaza hotel for $25 and u can drive right in. dont park out the park, its a ways out and id hate ot leave that beauty alone in the lot...made of dirt and grass still i think

gimme a call if u want when u get out there, i can hook u up bro

508-922-5257

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
call me WHENEVR...ill be up late tonight...early tomorrow bro. just be like..."yo its sonicblue03" haha

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Jake what time are you going on sat? I'm thinking of getting there around 1:00 ish give or take and hour. I'm probably staying for the night burnout session too.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
it was better than epping from what i read....ooooooooooooo

i had a good time. didnt stay long, only about 5-6 hours and had other stuff to do. some SWEET cars. SonicBlue....what happened bro? didnt see you or hear form you.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
it was better than epping from what i read....ooooooooooooo

i had a good time. didnt stay long, only about 5-6 hours and had other stuff to do. some SWEET cars. SonicBlue....what happened bro? didnt see you or hear form you.

I was not that dissapointed at epping.....I still ran well for being down on power.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Davesnake
I was not that dissapointed at epping.....I still ran well for being down on power.

was just bustin yo:thumbsup:

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Dave
They are very large files in order to do them justice and it would take forever to post,I can email you some if you want.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I had a very good time. Spotted a few cobra's (silver 10th) but all in all it was great. Nothing better than day of open headers!

Anyone see the guy with a 04 Mystic-chrome and 96 Mystic???? Damn both of his cars were AMAZING!!!!

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
next time thee is an event...we need to have a meeting spot so we can all get to know eachother. i always go to shows and people are like "oh yea ill be ther!! see u there man!" and then i see their car but never them....i posted my number too, u guys can call me whenever...if im out im game for meeting up!

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I hear your Jake, I don't know what event is comming up besides track nights but hopefully we can get something togather.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
what about the car show at Rodman in 2 weeks?

July 18th

Rodman show

Spindles show

SCMC autox

Autox for me I'd rather race my Cobra than sit next to it.

Dave

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread