SummerNationals

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
i have heard about it but have never been

A LOT of fun! There are sooo many cars it's rediculous. Even once you leave the park there are always cars running down the streets. At night the burnouts are crazy fun and a few blocks are closed for everyone too veiw the cars. The bike stunts are nuts too. I hightly recomend going!:rockon: :rockon:

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Mike:
Sure on the meet up but Saturday is the day you want to be here, but Friday is cool and you can park your car @ my place if you want. I am not sure which day I have off from work,Friday or Monday.
Ernie

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Anyone going to register for a day or the weekend and drive into the park during the day? I did that last year, it's easier than parking and taking a shuttle bus in to check out the cars and events at the park, plus you can come and go as you please during the day.

John

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
John
I just registered for the weekend.BTW where in Worcester are you? I'm on upper Burncoat street area.
Ernie

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Originally posted by Z-COBRA
John
I just registered for the weekend.BTW where in Worcester are you? I'm on upper Burncoat street area.
Ernie

I'm off Hamilton on Cohasset. I'll probably do Saturday because our friends from Michigan are coming out that weekend and after spending a night here they go up to Gloucester and we go up and visit with them up there.

John

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Ernie, sounds like a plan. If not before, at least at the Nationals. Any chance we could get a few 03-04's together at the park?

John

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i get to work that weekend!!! :bash:

maybe i can cruise up in the am, leave at 130ish, then come back at night like 10.

if u have never been...GO. 4000+ cars! i registered on saturday last year and was #42xx! too bad to watch the burnouts now u have to pay more money....:burn:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Saturday is the day to go. I talked with a few people at a show last sunday and they all said saturday is always has the most cars, most people,...etc.

BADASS03SVT, sorry to hear about work man. You have to pay to watch burnouts!! WHAT!? I know they do them in the park anyway durring the daytime. So either way you'll get to see some smoke.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yea..last year was the first year. they set up fencing all around the nighttime burnout area and u had to pay an extra $5 or $10 i forget. we just went out and had our own fun. sat is deff the best day to go

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
UPDATE..i will e there....my weekend job just got cancelled...joy...:bash:

can we corner off an area for SVTPERFORMANCE.COM?

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Like I said I paid the $30.00 to register for the whole weekend,so I will be here, there and everywhere.I'm only about 5 minutes from the park and down town.Hope to see lots of the Cobra people.

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Signed up for the weekend also, probably only be able to make Saturday but it's only 8 bucks more. We need to find a spot and make a SVTPerformance section up there. :beer:

John

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by FastFwd
Signed up for the weekend also, probably only be able to make Saturday but it's only 8 bucks more. We need to find a spot and make a SVTPerformance section up there. :beer:

John

i think if someone goes up the wednesday before it all starts u can rope an area off...or just go up at 5am..lol

how many are deff goin??

Users who are viewing this thread