I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Did some grilling yesterday.

2279.gif

IMG954435.gif

joshcarp81

Established Member
we really like the jalapeno cheddar brats on the grill.
getting ready to do the standby burgers and pasta salad.
may do my bbq burgers. I cook the burgers with bbq sauce mixed in with the burgers meat along with bacon bits. I then put some shredded pepper jack inside the burger.....yum

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
we really like the jalapeno cheddar brats on the grill.
getting ready to do the standby burgers and pasta salad.
may do my bbq burgers. I cook the burgers with bbq sauce mixed in with the burgers meat along with bacon bits. I then put some shredded pepper jack inside the burger.....yum

Mmm jalapeño brats need to find some of them. I'm cooking a rack of ribs in the oven now and will finish off on the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
...I took mine apart and found the problem with help of others on smokingmeat forums.

I swear, I must be 16 years old because I laughed at this.

Smokers and ribs are too fancy for me. Burgers, dogs, brats, chicken, and occasionally fish is the limit to my grill worthiness.

Four Door SVT

Established Member
I feel like a cheater, I have the electric smoker, actually three of them. I'm currently fabing up a cart to mount them all to. They are just like a crockpot but it's a smoker set the time and temp and walk away or check on it once in awhile add some chips but it awesome.

Full rack of ribs, remove the membrane from the back of the ribs, mix salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic salt and brown sugar.
Paprika is for color but also is the medium that combines the sugar and spices 225 degrees, 4hrs and then I usually caramelize BBQ sauce on the grill after the smoker but that's a real quick baste flip baste flip done,

Brisket 225 degrees at 12 hrs min, salt and pepper is fine for a rub but I add paprika and brown sugar as well. I'm gonna go get a brisket now as this got my buds watering.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I feel like a cheater, I have the electric smoker, actually three of them. I'm currently fabing up a cart to mount them all to. They are just like a crockpot but it's a smoker set the time and temp and walk away or check on it once in awhile add some chips but it awesome.

Full rack of ribs, remove the membrane from the back of the ribs, mix salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic salt and brown sugar.
Paprika is for color but also is the medium that combines the sugar and spices 225 degrees, 4hrs and then I usually caramelize BBQ sauce on the grill after the smoker but that's a real quick baste flip baste flip done,

Brisket 225 degrees at 12 hrs min, salt and pepper is fine for a rub but I add paprika and brown sugar as well. I'm gonna go get a brisket now as this got my buds watering.

I do my ribs the same way. Would love to get a smoker someday. Would I be able to do brisket in my oven at 225 for 12 hours?

Also Antoine have any tips for getting the membrane off ribs easier? I think I spend a little over twenty mins doing it now with just a knife and trying to cut and scrape at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four Door SVT

Established Member
Just get under the membrane at the small end and pull trying not to break it so you would have to start over, and yes you can roast a brisket in the oven it would just need to be covered the whole time

Users who are viewing this thread