Suck on this you anti gun **** cucks.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Are college campuses really that dangerous lol. their probably the safest places in any city I bet. This just makes me LOL
Well at this particular college there were over 700 crimes committed in a one year period with some of those being violent crimes.
Would you feel safe with your son or daughter living there without the means to protect themselves?
I would not.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
29498008_912786908884180_4466724127009652339_n.jpg

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

cj428mach

Established Member
Are college campuses really that dangerous lol. their probably the safest places in any city I bet. This just makes me LOL

I went to Wichita State and while the campus is beautiful it is down in the ghetto. I always kind of thought the campus was safe until I read the police reports in the school paper. There were regular car jackings, armed robbery, assault, attempted rapes in the buildings by non students. Crazy because the police station was probably 2 blocks away from Campus, the criminals probably preyed on the young in the gun free zone.

I had a class that didn't get out until 9:30 at night and I was always in fear of being jumped. I was to young to own a handgun, and couldn't carry on campus at the time anyways. I always carried a knife though and kept it in my hands ready to go on that walk back to the car.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I parked my lightning directly across the street from patrol east when I was at WSU, just for piece of mind. Even with a 15-20 minute walk to class. I'm not a small guy so I wasn't as worried about myself. My truck though was my baby. This was in my senior year 04-05 back before we could even constitutional carry in the state.

Sent from my Note8

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread