Stolen Shelby Terlingua Mustang - Houston Texas

sportscars

Mustangr Event Organizer
Established Member
Stolen recently from a storage facility in Spring Texas (Houston area)

2008 Shelby Terlingua Mustang inside a 24' Cargo Craft trailer.

Please be on the lookout and notify Spring Police if seen! $2500 reward for safe return!

stolen1_zpsb120f7da.gif

stolen3_zps76d3d6c9.gif

stolen2_zps30a0943b.gif

Please also share this with friends, Facebook and other websites

https://www.facebook.com/groups/findthisstolenterlingua/

oldmodman

Established Member
I fell really sorry for the owner.

But there isn't much point in me keeping an eye out here in Los Angeles. But I would sure notice it if I saw one!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I fell really sorry for the owner.

But there isn't much point in me keeping an eye out here in Los Angeles. But I would sure notice it if I saw one!

if it was going to be shipped out of the country it would be through the port of LA.

but it would probably be transported in a different enclosed trailer so that nobody would see it.

good luck to the owner.

Sick03Vert

Banned
if it was going to be shipped out of the country it would be through the port of LA.

but it would probably be transported in a different enclosed trailer so that nobody would see it.

good luck to the owner.

The amount of stolen vehicles that travel through the Port of Houston would blow your mind my friend. Seriously.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a shame! I hate to hear these stories. Seems like the problem just keeps getting worse at time passes.

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Look at vids that anyone you can locate has some one probably followed the car to see where it parked. I would start there. Maybe the business has cameras?? Good luck!

YJSONLY

Established Member
Public hangings would prevent things like this! Well at least make then think twice

Stang Girl

HMFIC
Actually, the one at Cars and Coffee was our friend's but hers is blue. This one has been out there before, I am pretty sure. Anyway, the car was in a 24' cargo craft trailer, with a ball lock, and in a locked secure storage unit. It was stolen last Friday @ 7:02 am by the security video footage. Truck was a dark colored Ford with no front plate. Took them less than 5 minutes to piggyback another vehicle, break the ball lock, hook up, and then leave. The owner will be on Houston's channel 2 news @ 10 pm tonight. The trailer is black with a giant Terlingua Racing Team badge on the back. Car has Lojack but no hits off of it. :( Please keep your eyes open. Thanks!

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Inside job?

Who leaves a car like that at a storage lot? I could see the trailer depending on space or deed restrictions, but I'd at least put the car in the garage.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Actually, the one at Cars and Coffee was our friend's but hers is blue. This one has been out there before, I am pretty sure. Anyway, the car was in a 24' cargo craft trailer, with a ball lock, and in a locked secure storage unit. It was stolen last Friday @ 7:02 am by the security video footage. Truck was a dark colored Ford with no front plate. Took them less than 5 minutes to piggyback another vehicle, break the ball lock, hook up, and then leave. The owner will be on Houston's channel 2 news @ 10 pm tonight. The trailer is black with a giant Terlingua Racing Team badge on the back. Car has Lojack but no hits off of it. :( Please keep your eyes open. Thanks!

there is a relatively new electronic device out there that blocks lojak signals. thieves plug it into the cig lighter to power it.

Stang Girl

HMFIC
Inside job?

Who leaves a car like that at a storage lot? I could see the trailer depending on space or deed restrictions, but I'd at least put the car in the garage.

I believe the owner didn't have space at his townhouse. But does it really matter? It was in a locked trailer, with a ball lock on the trailer, in a storage place that needed a code to get and had security surveillance. If someone wants something bad enough, being in a locked trailer or the garage at your house, they will find a way to take it from you.

nxhappy

Established Member
inside job for sure, probably someone you know.

doesn't matter anyway, it's probably inna million pieces by now.

Sorry my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread