Stock longblock N/A record. 10.88@125mph

Black 2000

Boss Hoss
Established Member
My bud JJ did this Saturday. Found the vid on his facebook but some of you may not have fb so here it is.
JJ and his WMS Stock Longblock N/A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L runs 10.88@125mph. - YouTube
Copied from his wms fb page
It weighs 3550lbs. It has Boss intake, Dynatech LT's, catless mids, pypes supersystem, Mcleod clutch. 3:90 gears, Metco LCA's, One piece DS, JLT CAI, WMS tune with full interior and stock shocks/struts/springs all the way around.
Later...
Bruce

twistedneck

Established Member
My bud JJ did this Saturday. Found the vid on his facebook but some of you may not have fb so here it is.
JJ and his WMS Stock Longblock N/A 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L runs 10.88@125mph. - YouTube
Copied from his wms fb page
It weighs 3550lbs. It has Boss intake, Dynatech LT's, catless mids, pypes supersystem, Mcleod clutch. 3:90 gears, Metco LCA's, One piece DS, JLT CAI, WMS tune with full interior and stock shocks/struts/springs all the way around.
Later...
Bruce

THat is a spectacular run. 3550 is not super light either, what was your peak RPM?

D.T.R

Established Member
wow... that's pretty crazy.
The potential of these 5.0Ls is pretty nuts lmao

twistedneck

Established Member
I'm getting one of those light drive shafts for sure. Many great ones out there now, of course none with the dynamics of the 2013 shelby, but still guys like driveshaftshop have the proper equipment to balance it out, and since they sell so many they know if its got harmonic node vibration (1st order bending) type stuff. i think that is really helpin your boy' accelerate.

Unless he's sporting any other mods you didn't mention? 7800 rpm is too high unless he has done head work - of course unless thats 4th gear only through the traps.

I have almost the same setup and my car is NOT pullin a 10. anything!!haha.. thats why its even more impressive to me.

Users who are viewing this thread