Stock Ford GT vs Intake/Tune C6ZO6

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
reminds me of that magazine article from a few years ago...

"but gee uncle henry, it only has one cam" :shrug:

good video

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
lol, sorry bud had to do it but in your defense its a good video tho.

oldnews.jpg

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Looks like some asses racing in traffic. Were my pregnant wife could be riding in her fusion. Do it when no one is around or a night in a desserted place. Damn

BLUE OVAL NUT

RAGING PONYCAR DRIVER
Established Member
Seems suspect to me but what do i know lol. 427 cubes modded vs 330 s/c stock both 500 plus h.p torque advantage to the Gt . N/A vs forced induction ,gearing ,weight i think the driver mod is needed in the GT . I'm biased so don't pay me any mind.

ls1eater

Established Member
BLUE OVAL NUT said:
Seems suspect to me but what do i know lol. 427 cubes modded vs 330 s/c stock both 500 plus h.p torque advantage to the Gt . N/A vs forced induction ,gearing ,weight i think the driver mod is needed in the GT . I'm biased so don't pay me any mind.
I might be reading it wrong but if your saying the GT has the advantage in weight thats false......GT weighs 4 or 5 hundred more pounds than the Z....

NeverEndn

Established Member
I like both cars but really a good tune could add at least 40hp maybe more i dont know so that outcome is very possible but i think the driver of the GT sucked but ohwell you win some you lose some. I cant afford either car, so one day my Lightning will be kickin there a**. LOL!!

cobradude

SVT DUDE
Established Member
Whoever believes that a tuned, intake z06 can pull a gt like that is crack up!!! Yea the driver in the gt sucked, but damn, the guy who made the video owns the z, so don't believe everything you read!!!!

raiders03

Banned
cobradude said:
Whoever believes that a tuned, intake z06 can pull a gt like that is crack up!!! Yea the driver in the gt sucked, but damn, the guy who made the video owns the z, so don't believe everything you read!!!!
Then how did the guy with the Z get all the vid footage from the guy with the GT? It is painfully obvious that they know each other(probably friends) and it was an arranged race. :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread