Stock Cobra shift knobs

slow98cobra

Established Member
So I have to ask, are stock 03-04 cobra shift knobs really going for $100+ dollars? Just caught me by surprise and wondering if those asking prices are legit. I may have to put some of my stock parts up for sale or trade for some 60# injectors

ccq8le

Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
Some one on eBay has one currently for $1100 (it may be a 10th anniversary tho)

However I think they actually sell about $150-$200 if very good condition.

The LMR knock offs are perfectly good and also seem to have creeped up some in price but I think now they are about $50 ish and used to be $35

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

slow98cobra

Established Member
Wow man. That’s wild that particular stock part that almost every terminator owner took off their car back in the day is worth that much. I better go through my parts bin and sell some things. I know my factory shift knob is mint because it was almost immediately replaced with a different knob on a tri-ax and now on my third or 4th knob on a MGW just for updates and shits and giggles. Things have definitely changed since my first terminator back in ‘08.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, I had a Mgw ball shift knob on the Cobra when I purchased it. The one with the textured surface and the aluminum cobra in the center. While it was nice, I really enjoyed the stock unit. Which i had in the console. Put it back in its place, been on since 06' still like the feel.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Still have one tucked away. Don't plan on selling.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Goocher0310th

Established Member
I've got a black MGW cueball style shifter on mine with a white cobra on the side. Have my OEM one put away also. Unfortunately when I got my 10th it didn't have the 10th carbon style shift knob, it had the regular cobra shifter. With a 10th shifter on Ebay for 1100 or offer Doesnt look like I'lll be getting the 10th anytime soon.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

Geno-04

Established Member
39CAF6AF-7656-487A-A7DB-DEF4A2983FB3.jpeg Had no idea these go for that much now a days

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
me neither, both mine have been sitting in a box for years.

i always thought they were kinda shitty. that's why i took 'em off

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I still have my factory OEM one in fairly decent shape sitting in a package. I replaced it with a brand new OEM one years ago and it's just sitting on a shelf in my garage. Maybe time to break it out and sell it. Along with my Terminator 1/4 scale engine...

Users who are viewing this thread