STILL need spring help..with pic!

1LOSVT

Sittn Lo on Chrome
Established Member
txrunsvt said:
look at the chopped picture (under the rear tires and bumper), its photoshop. i hope? i think?
yeah its photochopped...he said tha a few posts up

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Taz said:
You wanna be in the weeds? Fine. Buy INTRAX springs.

Yo! Check 'em out, dawg!

T-

LMAO, i had intrax lowering springs on my 01 Cobra. It looks tight as hell and got many compliments on it but i did bottom out EVERYWHERE and it really didn't sound too too good when i heard my mufflers scrap against whatever it met. lol but it sure did look good. wish i had some pics

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
My '98 was lowered with just springs so I imagine that's as rough as it can get (with the solid and all). But now I have a 4x4 '01 that sits 50' in the air and an IRS so I know how smooth the ride can be. I can't afford to do it 'right' so I'm just going to do springs but I'm fearful that I've gone soft and will dislike the ride after getting her down from the Stratosphere.
Is there THAT much of a difference when it isn't done 'right'?

*edit*

Those Steeda Sports are expensive at $280, aren't they...?

Last edited:

Niteninja

I Miss my Z...
Established Member
svtmc-g said:
Actually, the pic I posted is MY car with a photochop. I figured it was too low for the real world but I love the stance I made. I won't cut coils or do things like that and I DO want a decent ride and handling as good as I can get it....without coilivers...I'm too broke for that!haha
I'm just gonna get an Eibach Pro-Kit and be done with it...even thogh the rear will be a bit higher than the front...which I don't want. Keep the ride...better the handling and just settle. I could probably keep the stock ios's in the front ans take out the rears to get a bit lower rear and reduce the rake. blah blah Thanks for lookin fella's.
Mc-G

Actually, I have the ProKit and my front is still (going on 5 months) higher than the back, so probably in a couple of weeks I will be cutting my front springs 3/4 coil.

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Taz said:
You wanna be in the weeds? Fine. Buy INTRAX springs.
Yo! Check 'em out, dawg!
T-

Im running Intrax Springs and Love them
Shes about 2.25 lowered on all around (No iso) with Steeda CC plates
Tokico Struts and 03 Cobra Blistien Shocks
Here how she looks with both my sets of rims
546011_107_full.jpg

Cobra2%20034.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread