...Still having problems with Procharger

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
so JMS tuned you a chip for draw throuhg MAF is what they did.....

and by you saying it ran like a bat out of hell I am assuming you warmed it up and went out to play...not a good thing on an uncertain tune. Get it to a tuner before you beat on it please. Dont SLCStangs and blow yous up in 2 hours

caseydp75

My wife's handpuppet
Established Member
Venomous, you sound too much like my father. I was just checking to make sure I could get up above 4k rpm. And it did. That was the extent. That's my description for "bat out of hell." It's all relative, you know.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
caseydp75 said:
Venomous, you sound too much like my father. I was just checking to make sure I could get up above 4k rpm. And it did. That was the extent. That's my description for "bat out of hell." It's all relative, you know.
LOL

thats scary I cant sound like your dad I am only 26...NOOOOOOOOO :D

I guess my description of bat out of hell is a little different :lol:

caseydp75

My wife's handpuppet
Established Member
You're 26? I'm 29. And I sent an a-mail to Steve @ JMS to see if the tunes they made for me were for draw-thru.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
caseydp75 said:
You're 26? I'm 29. And I sent an a-mail to Steve @ JMS to see if the tunes they made for me were for draw-thru.
LOL I am giving you crap and I am the youngin..LOL

If they did set it up for a draw through then run it draw through until you can get it tunes.. There wont be any problems running like that, I would. But when you do get your tune have them tune it blow through so you can vent your BOV into the atmosphere the sound it amazing!! And you will love the attention it gets

caseydp75

My wife's handpuppet
Established Member
I rotated it a little more and moved the IAT to the tube between the MAF and TB. It's a little rough between 1600-1800, but smooth elsewhere....

Users who are viewing this thread