Still have wheel hop after irs kit.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Not to fan the sparks...but this sounds a little heavy handed to me...

Here at SVTP, we try to discourage trolls, dumbasses, keyboard kommandos, internet thugs and asshattery in general.

If you enjoy surfing a site loaded with trolls and dumbasses and have a hankering for some juvenile asshattery, you may fit in over on Corral? :idea:

shurur

Established Member
Here at SVTP, we try to discourage trolls, dumbasses, keyboard kommandos, internet thugs and asshattery in general.

If you enjoy surfing a site loaded with trolls and dumbasses and have a hankering for some juvenile asshattery, you may fit in over on Corral? :idea:

I understand..but saw no trolling..etc going on...and so I question your response. But I understand that you have power on this site.

Tractionless1

Established Member
Steeda sport springs, IRS welded tabs, MM poly IRS mounts, 315-40-18 (305-35-18) tires, stock shocks (QA1 shocks), all else stock and no hop. I do run very low rear tire pressures and starting to think it's helping with absorption.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Here at SVTP, we encourage atrocious grammar & spelling, repetitive dumbass questions, absence of searches, internet thugs, and general sucking up to moderators.

If you enjoy surfing a site where you can have a differing opinion, and a hankering to occasionally think outside the box, you may fit in over on Corral (which has been around as long as SVTP).

Fixed it...

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Seriously dude, run along then. Seems like your panties are in a wad over some shit that got you or a buddy banned/warned. Go fit in @ Corral and stop wasting time here. I donate to keep this site running, don't need trolls like you sucking up bandwidth.

Wow, you thought that up all by yourself:bored:

Quick Strike

Established Member
There are literally thousands of Cobra IRS owners that have completely and totally eliminated wheel hop. Do you care to join them?!! :poke:

It is such a relief to not hop anymore. I have "Type N" bushings and have done all the fixes to make them work, and all the accompanying fixes for the IRS. I would have done the Fulltiltboogie kit in an instant if it had been available back then.

mustangmike1

Established Member
My first cobra vert I put in the whole bushing kit with stock cut springs and still had the hop, my second one I put in h&r race springs and just diff bushings(probably did nothing for hop) and it is almost completely gone. I think convertibles have it worse because of there lower spring rate, I am sure if you stuck coupe springs in a vert it would probably help.

Users who are viewing this thread