sti&evo's easy kills....??

fre

Established Member
SVTSNK2004 said:
Maybe he is not for real, 11sec Evo a rare car. Maybe he can not deliver per someone who IM me.

Shit, I would go if I lived closer. Our track doesn't even have friday night run what yea brung. Just gay bracket racing crap. What elevation is LACR? I bet I could shave a few tenths off.

broeli

Established Member
11sec Evo a rare car
Are you being sarcastic?...Because in the area I live an 11 sec Evo is far from rare. A 9 sec Evo may be rare to see, but not an 11 sec Evo :-D

fre

Established Member
broeli said:
Are you being sarcastic?...Because in the area I live an 11 sec Evo is far from rare. A 9 sec Evo may be rare to see, but not an 11 sec Evo :-D

I would say out of all the evos on the road 11 second ones are pretty few. There might be a few where you live but that doesn't account for the multiple stockers or almost stockers that probably are in the same area. I bet you the percentage is less than 10% of all evos. I even notice most cobras I see are stockish. I have only seen 1 pullied one. Just because the modified ones post on the internet doesn't mean much since even if there were 1000 11 second evos that would be nothing compared to the whole country.

I guess it depends on your definition of rare. I have never seen a 10 or 9 second evo in person. Only a talon.

Last edited:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
broeli said:

Where do you live???...........EVO heaven? :lol:

broeli

Established Member
I guess so. :p
Put it this way. There are several 10 sec Evos within 5 miles of my house and 5 total within 5 miles that run 11's. There is an AMS fully built Evo, the former Sparco Racing Evo, the former Vivid Racing Evo, and two Evo's that were built by Buschur with Alky injection, upgraded turbo, etc. You can read about the mods of the AMS built Evo, the Sparco Evo and the Vivid Evo on the net.....they have each been featured in magazine articles.
Does that sound like Evo heaven?? There are very few unmoddifed Evo
s in my area.

SVTSNK2004

Banned
At the track I go to "LA COUNTY RACEWAY", they are mostly stock. Anyways.. My wifes 2005 Mustang GT is getting Overhauled on TLC. They wanted to do new 05 BLK Mustang GT and it is a green light for the show. It going to get blown by Vortech, six piston 14,inch Baer Brakes and two piece rotors. All kinds of stuff.

Last edited:

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
SVTSNK2004 said:
Anyways.. My wifes 2005 Mustang GT is getting Overhauled on TLC. They wanted to do new 05 BLK Mustang GT and it is a green light for the show. It going to get blown by Vorthech, six piston 14,inch Baer Brakes and two piece rotors. All kinds of stuff.

:bs:

SVTSNK2004

Banned
That's what I thought when I applied, give the spare keys over to the staff on Monday in Valley Village and talk the further detail's over. Chicane Sport Performance give me the head's up on the Application process.

EvoOwner

Established Member
you have to host the pictures on a website, then you can link to them in your post using the "

SVTSNK2004

Banned
I will be posting some througout the Overhaulin'n process. I find out the time frame Monday. Over three months of going back and forth with the show and I finally got the go-ahead. Chaicane advised me that they were looking for a new blk GT and he knew my wife had one. Spoke to about 15 people throughout the process from the show. Wife oblivious and she will be caught totally off guard. EVOOWNER, your post are always skeptical and I am normally typing freeking adjectives at you but I said absolutely zero till I was 10000000%%%% sure of the approval from the show.

EvoOwner

Established Member
post a pic of you standing next to the black gt, with the cameras around you, and holding a sign at chest level that says "loaf pincher".

Only then will I believe you.

Last edited:

SVTSNK2004

Banned
EvoOwner said:
post a pic of you standing next to the black gt, with the cameras around you, and holding a sign that says "loaf pincher".

Then I will believe you.

My material I love it "Loaf Pincher", that I will do. Picture with the man him-self will be sufficient enough with my wifes car in the background. But I will add the Tea Bagger for you!!

EvoOwner

Established Member
ha, anyone that makes me laugh is OK in my book, adjectives or no adjectives.

:thumbsup:

EDIT: I will also accept "The Tea Bagger" on the sign as well. It has to be your own material otherwise it could be fake.

Last edited:

IE Evo

Established Member
SVTSNK2004 said:
Maybe he is not for real, 11sec Evo a rare car. Maybe he can not deliver per someone who IM me.
I hosted Videos of my runs a couple months back. Most were in the 11s with two 11.6s at 122 mph being the best. Not the fastest Evo in town for sure. Last time I ran my car their were four 11 sec evos at Cal Speedway and one has gone 10.9 since. At LACR I would be lucky for 11.9 due to the elevation.Pullied Cobras on slicks with a good driver give me h ell due to their 1.5-1.6 60 ft capabilities. Pullied Cobras with a 75 shot ownz me though. Hard to beat the Cobra when it comes to potential per dollar. So pulley,bolt-ons, and 75 shot and I am a Cobra Snack. Big deal it is all in fun and you win some and lose some. I just busted your ballz because you talked s hit/bench racing w/o knowing that my car would ownz you at your current level of performance. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread