sti&evo's easy kills....??

SVTSNK2004

Banned
IE Evo said:
The Rookies are killing me on this thread. ("YOU ARE KILLING THIS") some of you can ownz my ricemobile so no need to chime in and start another flamefest. :beer:

Some you say, HAEE..Twinkle Twinkle Circle Jerk's, Who won in soward's last night? Hope your sausage party went well with the Evo camp.

Last edited:

SVTSNK2004

Banned
astrocreep96 said:
Lead paint chips own you.

May 2003 = more time on here than May 2005. By 2 years to be exact.

Alternatively...

324 posts > 92 posts.

Alway's with the same chimp response's. Paint chips UUHHH. Little tooo many Chris Farely movies.

SVTSNK2004

Banned
astrocreep96 said:
Lead paint chips own you.

May 2003 = more time on here than May 2005. By 2 years to be exact.

Alternatively...

324 posts > 92 posts.

Location S.L.U.T Today, 10:11 PM
astrocreep96
artifizzle intelligizzle WHAT THE ***************. Fist Farking time I do not know what to say. Airtfizzle intelligizzle????

IE Evo

Established Member
SVTSNK2004 said:
The rookies who own EVO's and has a posting count of #324 make me tickle. Calling others rookie's and you are such an elder. HAHHHHAA STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 11 sec EVO and I am on top of the world. Jeezzz your unckle drink the Jesus Juice a little to much and touch you #1 tooooo many time's, or what?
It is not only the post count Einstein.I have been a member longer and I probably know more about your cars capabilities than u do.

fre

Established Member
Holy hell this thing exploded. I forgot what my last post even was lol. Anyhow to help out the original poster, bolt on evos run high 11s to mid 13s. I would say most lie in the mid 12 range. If there is a turbo upgrade involved most likely at least high 11s, unless it isn't properly set up like mine use to be.

00GT

Banned
redocmach1 said:
i race sti's and evo's usually lightly modded and i kill em from digs and rolls every single time. how is this i thought they werfe supposed to me all badass?...i have a few mods, but everytime i race them its barely a race,...ill usually put about 3-3and1/2 on them...?? why is this???

A stock one from a dig with a killer driver would own you out of the hole. You may catch him near the 1/8th mile. And certainly after it.

SVTSNK2004

Banned
maddrabitt said:
RACE!!! So we can put this thread to bed....

If he is still up I will put on my compention face and show him my "O" face. I have a MagnaFlow X Pipe in my garage but I need at least a week for the install. Like that will mater with a 11 SEC Evo, anybody up for a gang bang? Could I get a 5 SEC head start for a good faith race?

SVTSNK2004

Banned
June 24th

Friday Night Drags

Trophy & Time Only $15 Car & Driver
Run What Ya Brung - Open To All

Gate Opens at 5PM - Racing From 5:30PM to 10PM
Spectators and Crew $5 each
Gate Closes 9:30PM!
Note: There Is a $10 Fee For Overnight Parking At LACR

For The Latest Update Call 661-533-2224

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LA COUNTY RACEWAY...........................

Users who are viewing this thread