sti&evo's easy kills....??

fre

Established Member
IE Evo said:
I hosted Videos of my runs a couple months back. Most were in the 11s with two 11.6s at 122 mph being the best. Not the fastest Evo in town for sure. Last time I ran my car their were four 11 sec evos at Cal Speedway and one has gone 10.9 since. At LACR I would be lucky for 11.9 due to the elevation.Pullied Cobras on slicks with a good driver give me h ell due to their 1.5-1.6 60 ft capabilities. Pullied Cobras with a 75 shot ownz me though. Hard to beat the Cobra when it comes to potential per dollar. So pulley,bolt-ons, and 75 shot and I am a Cobra Snack. Big deal it is all in fun and you win some and lose some. I just busted your ballz because you talked s hit/bench racing w/o knowing that my car would ownz you at your current level of performance. :beer:

Just build your motor a bit and add a 75 shot to yours too :rolling: I guess if you build your motor I would just run more boost like 33psi or so.

IE Evo

Established Member
fre said:
Just build your motor a bit and add a 75 shot to yours too :rolling: I guess if you build your motor I would just run more boost like 33psi or so.
No thanks. Built motors are a crap shoot at best. My car will go 11.4 with a 1.7 60ft; so that will be my goal for now. :beer:

fre

Established Member
IE Evo said:
No thanks. Built motors are a crap shoot at best. My car will go 11.4 with a 1.7 60ft; so that will be my goal for now. :beer:

Do you have headstuds? I have some just not installed yet. Oh and with a 1.6 60' I should hit 11.5s, but I have yet to get one of my 1.6 60's paired with a nice 2nd gear power shift :(

SVTSNK2004

Banned
IE Evo said:
I hosted Videos of my runs a couple months back. Most were in the 11s with two 11.6s at 122 mph being the best. Not the fastest Evo in town for sure. Last time I ran my car their were four 11 sec evos at Cal Speedway and one has gone 10.9 since. At LACR I would be lucky for 11.9 due to the elevation.Pullied Cobras on slicks with a good driver give me h ell due to their 1.5-1.6 60 ft capabilities. Pullied Cobras with a 75 shot ownz me though. Hard to beat the Cobra when it comes to potential per dollar. So pulley,bolt-ons, and 75 shot and I am a Cobra Snack. Big deal it is all in fun and you win some and lose some. I just busted your ballz because you talked s hit/bench racing w/o knowing that my car would ownz you at your current level of performance. :beer:

"Take back" I will astro glide my ass now. Where have you been? I was just trying to get a rise out of you.

STKMACH04

modmatt98cobra said:
stock ones that i have seen have run mid 13's with no trap speed so u havent raced one with good driver 1.8 60ft on street tires isnt no joke there is now way a mach with factory tires can do that.
Ya you are right there but i did cut 1.905 one time on stock gatorbacks it surprised the hell out of me. They must of prepped the hell out of the track that day

SVTSNK2004

Banned
Check out the response I got from another thread.

Originally Posted by SVTSNK2004
.50 CAL hitting an EVO through the engine block would be another video I would like to see.

Eh..this is close enough to an EVO

http://www.serbu.com/bfg50.mpg

Serbu makes some nice .50 cals

VOD
View Public Profile
Send a private message to VOD
Send email to VOD
Find More Posts by VOD
Add VOD to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 11:29 AM

Users who are viewing this thread