Steve (the official callout)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
I've seen you shift several times. In fact, if you remember correctly I even stuck up for you when you and Matt were at it. You havent been racing very long and still learning. You stepped up from a real slow car to a moderately slow car, but it should be because it's mostly stock. I dunno why you would be so damn offended about it. It's slow, your lack of skill makes even slower, so what, who cares? But you talk like you are John Force, it's just fun to poke fun at.

I'd be glad to go for a ride with you, but I will have to schedule a night where I have alot of time for that long slow ride. But it would be fun. :-D

Just think about it for a second. I'm gonna fix my car, we're gonna race and you will probably still beat me. But I don't care, you don't see me all bent out of shape about it. Then you will be able to make all of my smack talk bump back up to the top and make me eat my words. BUT, in order to do that you are gonna have to step up and take a chance. :-D

are you on a 331 or a 302...I've raced a blown 302 w heads/cam before..in a stock WS6, and it was pretty even.

No one is getting bent up over anything, except when you say "I talk like I'm john force" I dont remember ever telling anyone I could outdrive them or said that I'm a great driver...once again a claim not grounded with factual evidence suprise suprise. I didnt say I wasn't learning, but I think you seem to forget who I'm learning from (ex indy car driver) which yes compared to how I've seen my dad drive my car I am HORRIBLE.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
xcobra04x said:
owah NOOO!......Well guess what we'll not be seeing at the little spot? ............Umm... Um..... The little red car. haha..

I wanna see that thing when he gets done, when I get mine done, I really want to see how his and mine stand up.

Hey man...can you call the Denton Rail Co. and tell the conductors to lay off the ****in horn...been woken up 2 nights in a row to a horn loving train driver...you been in Denton lately...:dw:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
LOL, real brave calling out a broken car. Last time you saw it was broken. Remember all the water all over the driveway and street?? Can't race that way.

LMMAFAO. You're such a crybaby. I havent been driving/racing my car since putting on the blower because I didnt have the proper supporting parts. When I did race against Jeremy it did exactly what I thought it would do, popped a head gasket. The blower was bolted on UNTUNED with the intention of adding the other pieces in the near future. It's my own fault for not being patient and letting Jeremy irk me into racing. It's all good, no big deal.

Injectors are needed with a blower. More air = more fuel. duh.

Tires - They are 8 years old and bald. The original owner had those tires on there, sorry they have to be replaced.

So you are complaining about ONE performance part with your factory built race car?

Your car came factory under-rated @ 390hp with a built low compression with all the goodies including a forged crank, rods and pistons.

My car came with 235hp with a stock block made of glass, cast crank, hyper pistons/rods.

If you break your car, Mommy and Daddy fix it. I break my car, I, me, myself pay for it. So exuse me if I feel the need to give the car the supporting mods that it needs.

If that's the best lame backpeddling exuse you can come up with not to race then so be it. You still have a outstanding callout to race if you can ever sack up to do it.
I'll pinch hit for you fellow Orangey/red Cobra friend... but I already drug Sheldon's ass, and came out to run him again, and he was scurred...

(just playing around Sheldon, sorry again for you grand dad)

But you know I'd drag you on Torco, you can't out run a 450 rw Z06...:D

sniderboys23

Sleeper
Established Member
when u guys go to denton let me know i want to go. im a slow gt but have been wanting to go to see how i stack up. it has suspension work,dr nitto's,bbk cai, and in the works is 3.73's and exhaust.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
I'll pinch hit for you fellow Orangey/red Cobra friend... but I already drug Sheldon's ass, and came out to run him again, and he was scurred...

(just playing around Sheldon, sorry again for you grand dad)

But you know I'd drag you on Torco, you can't out run a 450 rw Z06...:D

neither can you...from a roll :thumbsup:

How much does Torco run you? I've been thinking about getting rid of the predator and going to a flip switch, originally with the thought of nitrous but I could do Torco until I decided wether nitrous was worth risking it or not.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
sniderboys23 said:
when u guys go to denton let me know i want to go. im a slow gt but have been wanting to go to see how i stack up. it has suspension work,dr nitto's,bbk cai, and in the works is 3.73's and exhaust.

Follow me to Redline next time we go, Denton is a horribly prepped track, like racing on Ice.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
neither can you...from a roll :thumbsup:

How much does Torco run you? I've been thinking about getting rid of the predator and going to a flip switch, originally with the thought of nitrous but I could do Torco until I decided wether nitrous was worth risking it or not.
I dunno, it'd be close... after he hooked up, he never caught me, he even said we locked... I asked for a roll race, and he said some other time...

Torco is about 19/can, not too bad. I put it in with about 13 gallons of gas, gives me about 99-100 octane. Car runs BAD ass on it, and feels like it has a 50 dry shot... no kidding...;-)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Maybe that's because there's a 50 dry shot on it. :D
hahahaha not fair to give away my secrets!!!:nono: Why did this copy twice... I hate my work's internet connection, it's about as fast as Sheldon's car...

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
In all seriousness...20 hp will not lock a cobra with a Z06

3100 lbs to 3700 lbs...from a roll he should walk you pretty handily, you had to be spraying. Even with the Torco. We might as well start saying Newton never lived if a 3600 lb upper only car can beat a 450 hp Z06.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
In all seriousness...20 hp will not lock a cobra with a Z06

3100 lbs to 3700 lbs...from a roll he should walk you pretty handily, you had to be spraying. Even with the Torco. We might as well start saying Newton never lived if a 3600 lb upper only car can beat a 450 hp Z06.
Where did you get 20 hp? He made 440 untuned, I made 471 pre-catless... I am probably pushing 485+ without cats if I am running as good as it is... It's called area under the curve... I have near 490 lb ft from 2K-5K, and he has like 390 torque at peak? Also, my hp curve is flatter and more usable than his... :D

LOL at everyone thinking I'm spraying... when I get my port, everyone's gonna think I have a Whipple!:eek:

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
Where did you get 20 hp? He made 440 untuned, I made 471 pre-catless... I am probably pushing 485+ without cats if I am running as good as it is... It's called area under the curve... I have near 490 lb ft from 2K-5K, and he has like 390 torque at peak? Also, my hp curve is flatter and more usable than his... :D

LOL at everyone thinking I'm spraying... when I get my port, everyone's gonna think I have a Whipple!:eek:

I don't know that I'd call 15 hp for the reduction of cats. I have near 490 lb ft as well w/out torco, and I only put a couple cars on a full exhaust Z06, a cammed Z06 would eat me alive.

Still as it sits 471-440 = 31hp 3650-3100 = 550 31hp doesn't make up for 550 lbs. :shrug:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I don't know that I'd call 15 hp for the reduction of cats. I have near 490 lb ft as well w/out torco, and I only put a couple cars on a full exhaust Z06, a cammed Z06 would eat me alive.

Still as it sits 471-440 = 31hp 3650-3100 = 550 31hp doesn't make up for 550 lbs. :shrug:
I dunno dude, my car must be making more power than the dyno says...:lol:

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
are you on a 331 or a 302...I've raced a blown 302 w heads/cam before..in a stock WS6, and it was pretty even.

I've really have to stop reading your posts while drinking something, I just spit DP all over the screen. :lol:

A blown 302w/ h/c/i was even with a stock WS6?!?! Let me guess, you were driving the blown 302 car! LOL, I'm dyin over here. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

The stock block will still be in my car. I'm simply fixing the head gasket and while it's apart adding some box stock heads with the added fuel required. Nothing fancy at all. :rollseyes

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
DHG BULLITT said:
What does that have to do with anything?

A good friend of mine has a N/A 311 with a single carb, under .500 in lift cam and weighs 3200 with driver and would own even Matt's Blown 408.

Don't worry Steve, bring your car over this weekend and we will get it running.:beer:

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
04sleeper said:
What does that have to do with anything?

A good friend of mine has a N/A 311 with a single carb, under .500 in lift cam and weighs 3200 with driver and would own even Matt's Blown 408.

Don't worry Steve, bring your car over this weekend and we will get it running.:beer:

I know the popular block of choice for centifugal fox owners is 331, for some reason they do well with boost...just a question, since no one really knows what steve has.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
DHG BULLITT said:
I know the popular block of choice for centifugal fox owners is 331, for some reason they do well with boost...just a question, since no one really knows what steve has.
Ahhhhh, Gotcha.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread