Steve (the official callout)

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Bring that little red car juast as I saw it last time, no new heads, injectors, anything, I'll be at the spot this weekend. I don't care wether I win or lose but we'll see how much of a backpeddler I really am.

ups_racing_truck.jpg

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
owah NOOO!......Well guess what we'll not be seeing at the little spot? ............Umm... Um..... The little red car. haha..

I wanna see that thing when he gets done, when I get mine done, I really want to see how his and mine stand up.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Bring that little red car juast as I saw it last time, no new heads, injectors, anything, I'll be at the spot this weekend. I don't care wether I win or lose but we'll see how much of a backpeddler I really am.

ups_racing_truck.jpg

LOL, real brave calling out a broken car. Last time you saw it was broken. Remember all the water all over the driveway and street?? Can't race that way.

LMMAFAO. You're such a crybaby. I havent been driving/racing my car since putting on the blower because I didnt have the proper supporting parts. When I did race against Jeremy it did exactly what I thought it would do, popped a head gasket. The blower was bolted on UNTUNED with the intention of adding the other pieces in the near future. It's my own fault for not being patient and letting Jeremy irk me into racing. It's all good, no big deal.

Injectors are needed with a blower. More air = more fuel. duh.

Tires - They are 8 years old and bald. The original owner had those tires on there, sorry they have to be replaced.

So you are complaining about ONE performance part with your factory built race car?

Your car came factory under-rated @ 390hp with a built low compression with all the goodies including a forged crank, rods and pistons.

My car came with 235hp with a stock block made of glass, cast crank, hyper pistons/rods.

If you break your car, Mommy and Daddy fix it. I break my car, I, me, myself pay for it. So exuse me if I feel the need to give the car the supporting mods that it needs.

If that's the best lame backpeddling exuse you can come up with not to race then so be it. You still have a outstanding callout to race if you can ever sack up to do it.

blownaltered

Established Member
Wow Sheldon, you really make you self out to be a little tool don't you. Every time I'm on here you talking shit wanting to race people, I've seen you loose enough times, let it go. Relax drink a beer, get laid, play with yourself, do something to calm the hell down. :beer:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Wow Sheldon, you really make you self out to be a little tool don't you. Every time I'm on here you talking shit wanting to race people, I've seen you loose enough times, let it go. Relax drink a beer, get laid, play with yourself, do something to calm the hell down. :beer:

Pot calling the kettle black.

You're next Mr. I can run 8s...I never saw them.

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
LOL, real brave calling out a broken car. Last time you saw it was broken. Remember all the water all over the driveway and street?? Can't race that way.

LMMAFAO. You're such a crybaby. I havent been driving/racing my car since putting on the blower because I didnt have the proper supporting parts. When I did race against Jeremy it did exactly what I thought it would do, popped a head gasket. The blower was bolted on UNTUNED with the intention of adding the other pieces in the near future. It's my own fault for not being patient and letting Jeremy irk me into racing. It's all good, no big deal.

Injectors are needed with a blower. More air = more fuel. duh.

Tires - They are 8 years old and bald. The original owner had those tires on there, sorry they have to be replaced.

So you are complaining about ONE performance part with your factory built race car?

Your car came factory under-rated @ 390hp with a built low compression with all the goodies including a forged crank, rods and pistons.

My car came with 235hp with a stock block made of glass, cast crank, hyper pistons/rods.

If you break your car, Mommy and Daddy fix it. I break my car, I, me, myself pay for it. So exuse me if I feel the need to give the car the supporting mods that it needs.

If that's the best lame backpeddling exuse you can come up with not to race then so be it. You still have a outstanding callout to race if you can ever sack up to do it.

:bored: :rollseyes Different day same bullshit. So is it gonna be fixed or not then...and btw if my car breaks it sits until I fix it...I do have the fox as a back up though, but its not nearly as fun to drive.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Pot calling the kettle black.

You're next Mr. I can run 8s...I never saw them.

Just because you didnt see, doesnt mean it didnt happen. Donnie DID run a low 8. You're just hating on him because you lack the skill to get your car moving at a decent rate.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
:bored: :rollseyes Different day same bullshit. So is it gonna be fixed or not then...and btw if my car breaks it sits until I fix it...I do have the fox as a back up though, but its not nearly as fun to drive.

Yes it's going to be fixed. I have some of the parts needed and I am saving for others. Cometic head gaskets are expensive. I could throw in stock ones to hurry it together, but I don't want to have to replace the head gaskets again.

I do things right, it might take me longer, but it gets done correctly. If I were you I would be taking advantage of the extra time to get in some driving lessons. You shift slower then Donnie in a spelling contest.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Just because you didnt see, doesnt mean it didnt happen. Donnie DID run a low 8. You're just hating on him because you lack the skill to get your car moving at a decent rate.

1.86 60ft on street tires in DENTON takes a tad bit of skill...but keep thinking that.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Yes it's going to be fixed. I have some of the parts needed and I am saving for others. Cometic head gaskets are expensive. I could throw in stock ones to hurry it together, but I don't want to have to replace the head gaskets again.

I do things right, it might take me longer, but it gets done correctly. If I were you I would be taking advantage of the extra time to get in some driving lessons. You shift slower then Donnie in a spelling contest.

Since when have you seen me shift? Oh that "race" on the way back from the track...OKAY.

I think we need to go for a ride to clear a few things up since it seems to you that I would have to enter the special olympics division in a racing event.

blownaltered

Established Member
I'm not interested in saying names it could have been anybody, but lets do remember Jason has a little more than a pully

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Since when have you seen me shift? Oh that "race" on the way back from the track...OKAY.

I think we need to go for a ride to clear a few things up since it seems to you that I would have to enter the special olympics division in a racing event.

I've seen you shift several times. In fact, if you remember correctly I even stuck up for you when you and Matt were at it. You havent been racing very long and still learning. You stepped up from a real slow car to a moderately slow car, but it should be because it's mostly stock. I dunno why you would be so damn offended about it. It's slow, your lack of skill makes even slower, so what, who cares? But you talk like you are John Force, it's just fun to poke fun at.

I'd be glad to go for a ride with you, but I will have to schedule a night where I have alot of time for that long slow ride. But it would be fun. :-D

Just think about it for a second. I'm gonna fix my car, we're gonna race and you will probably still beat me. But I don't care, you don't see me all bent out of shape about it. Then you will be able to make all of my smack talk bump back up to the top and make me eat my words. BUT, in order to do that you are gonna have to step up and take a chance. :-D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
" When I did race against Jeremy it did exactly what I thought it would do"

Yep, it did lose by quite alot. :D

Users who are viewing this thread