Steggy 5 boost.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^It was a road race dyno session as in post #18 he said his IAT2's were in the 150's….

Why does the vehicle owner let a Tuner rag on their cars while tuning? It's the most controlled environment your car should ever be in. It's getting Tuned people so make your Tuner work for YOU. If my car is up to temp we don't do a pull within 15 minutes of the one before it. If it's cool we "might" do one and another in a few minutes. I don't know if my car has ever had IAT2's over 150 (maybe 140) in over 170 full dyno pulls.

CrispyBacon

Established Member
Belt slip or something else going wrong there. My ported blower with 2.76 with stock lower made 13 PSI and closer to 500/500.

Yeah IDK. Im ditching the eaton anyway and going TVS and E85. It was a 90 degree day and this thing always struggles with IAT's anyway. I have a new H/E, new I/C pump, TVS with 3.0 pulley(gen2), and fore LVL1 with twin AEM 340's about to go on. not sure if I'm going back to the same tuner, I like the guy and he is well respected but I'm not sure

MalcolmV8

Established Member
^It was a road race dyno session as in post #18 he said his IAT2's were in the 150's….

I guess that didn't register to me since that's pretty normal IAT2s on my whipple :) When hammering it back to back I've seen IAT2s in the 170 ~ 190 range. 150s are normal for me lol. Working on fixing that this winter though and also installing a killer chiller so we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread