Steeda Sport springs and Steeda Power Pak

wallywagon

Established Member
Hey all, this will be my first post so I thought I would detail the progression of my first mods. I am installing the Steeda Sport Springs and putting on their Power Pak later this evening (Cold air/pulley/tune + tensioner). As the car sits stock, the ground to the middle of the fenders are 28 3/4" in front and 29 3/4" in back so we will see if the kit lowers the car as advertised. Also, I will provide an update with an unbiased opinion on how the kit affects performance after installed/tuned. Wish me luck!

IA Shelby

Established Member
Welcome:

Steeda has great springs. Not a big drop but comfortable.

Recommend Tokico d-specs and steeda adj phb.

wallywagon

Established Member
Thanks!

You are right, I got the springs installed and the drop was only about 1/2" in front and 3/4" in back. I like the looks and the handling is nice I just retired from installing the cold air because it is definitely a two man job, or at least a job you should do during the day in the light as I couldn't seem to get the intake tube to sit just right. I also pulled off my belt to replace my pulley and add the belt tensioner although I was haulted here once i saw the pulley tool digging into the superchargers rod holding the pulley....any advice/is this normal? More to come tomorrow.

Wally

IA Shelby

Established Member
Put up a post with a title that says something like "need help..stuck with pulley install" you will have 5 responses within an hour from people that know what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread