Steeda custom manufacturing

thasalvoo

Good morning guys,

Im sure many of you are aware of who STEEDA is but i also wanted to introduce something you may not know about us. We are a full manufacturing facility located in Valdosta, Ga. We have the ability to design, manufacture and supply a wide range of product.

Here is a part taken from our website,

We at Steeda Manufacturing produce parts for industry leaders such as Steeda Autosports, Roush, XV Motorsports and Florida Highway Patrol, Ford, And Ford Racing just to name a few. We use the latest in Cad/Cam software to engineer and program our Cnc machine centers. Our Cad/Cam department has the capability to use and take a wide variety of file formats. We manufacture parts to OEM standards for some of our customers. We are able to do short run to large production quantities. Quality, On time delivery, and competitive pricing is our benchmark. We invite you to contact us to learn more about our service and capabilities, and also to be able to quote your machined part requirement.

www.steedamanufacturing.com

Call me anytime if you may need a quote or even talk about a potential product that may have crossed your mind. :beer:

-Sal

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is nice to hear, Sal. Hopefully some here will be able to use your design/build/supply capabilities. Funny, my son-in-law has a successful local tool & die company and he's been after me for years to give him some Mustang stuff to design and build. If only I had time to do it. I wish you the best with this! :)

thasalvoo

This is nice to hear, Sal. Hopefully some here will be able to use your design/build/supply capabilities. Funny, my son-in-law has a successful local tool & die company and he's been after me for years to give him some Mustang stuff to design and build. If only I had time to do it. I wish you the best with this! :)

Thanks Bob! If we can be of assistance feel free to call. I'm here all the time.

thasalvoo

Also if you guys have any ideas of parts or products you would like to see produced let me know. We are open to all ideas!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Ask someone who's been with your company a Long time whatever happened to the Black notchback sleeper shop car. One of my Favs ever featured in Super Ford! Ran 9's and looked stock from outside! Pompano is still the main headquarters?

thasalvoo

Ask someone who's been with your company a Long time whatever happened to the Black notchback sleeper shop car. One of my Favs ever featured in Super Ford! Ran 9's and looked stock from outside! Pompano is still the main headquarters?

Yes Pompano is still in location. We currently moved all distribution and manufacturing to Valdosta Ga. I will check on the notch! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread