Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
She’s in the trailer

I thought that was her. Wonder if we only see the back of her head and hear her voice or if theyll do their lucasmagic. Either way they should write into the script her being killed somehow. Maybe ina dogfight.

Cant wait to see it

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you not see the last one?

I still haven't seen TFA and I'm a pretty big SW fan. My wedding party was introduced to the Imperial March and I wore an all black tux. No, I don't live in my parents basement.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
the real question is will leia be in this one?

Dunno if you were trying to make a joke but yes. IIRC when she died they said she had already filmed all her scenes for this movie and they won't change the story.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I thought that was her. Wonder if we only see the back of her head and hear her voice or if theyll do their lucasmagic. Either way they should write into the script her being killed somehow. Maybe ina dogfight.
Cant wait to see it
They pretty much filmed everything and are using some other scenes they had filmed from her before im guessing from TFA. Rumour was she played a bigger role in the next two movies, so the interesting one will be Episode 9

I still haven't seen TFA and I'm a pretty big SW fan. My wedding party was introduced to the Imperial March and I wore an all black tux. No, I don't live in my parents basement.
Thats pretty damn awesome! TFA was a good Star Wars film, not great. IMO Rogue One was a much better film

Gravik

Established Member
8c33939698a81a77236725a3e391edbe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another must-see! I've yet to be disappointed with any of the Star Wars movies. Just saw Rogue One, and ready for this one.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Not super pumped by this trailer, but I will see the movie. Going to watch R1 again with the family next week.

I want to see Luke use the Force and looking like Magneto from X-Men. I don't really want see him hopping around like they had Christoper Lee in the prequels.

Users who are viewing this thread