Star Wars - Japanese trailer

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
Shows a little more footage...

[video=youtube;SdAUiyeJMFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdAUiyeJMFQ[/video]

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Can we just skip all of November and jump straight to December already? Dec 17 to be exact

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I bought 300 shares at $36 a few years ago. Still have it

Not bad sire.

Looks like its at $112 now, im sure by the end of this decade it will double that. Another phase of marvel movies, two more star wars movies, bunch of pixar stuff coming through.....

Spudz

Established Member
I'm simply struck by the level of detail this movie seems to have in the old school sets and the few bits of CGI they've shown. What struck me the most was the silhouetted tie fighters against the backdrop of the setting sun and how you can see the slight distortion of engine exhaust heat. I know it's a silly little nuance, but man that impressed me.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I'm simply struck by the level of detail this movie seems to have in the old school sets and the few bits of CGI they've shown. What struck me the most was the silhouetted tie fighters against the backdrop of the setting sun and how you can see the slight distortion of engine exhaust heat. I know it's a silly little nuance, but man that impressed me.

thought the same thing, also shades of iron eagle with that shot of the TF heading into the sun.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Already have my tickets. Wife and I will be seeing it at star cinema grill

BlueSnake01

Established Member
That was actually one of my favorite parts from what i’ve seen. If there was a highres pic of that, I would use it as a desktop pic, looks bad ass! Also the X-Wing close up from the side, reminded me of Top Gun. I hope to see more scenes like that throught the movie, I enjoy seeing scenes like that.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Very cool to see the extra footage, I am very excited for this movie. The only thing I am not looking forward to is how crowded the theaters will be with distracting people.

Users who are viewing this thread