Stang vs a Bird

Jaa1456

Established Member
Today I was minding my own buisness cruising at 70 on the turnpike and then out of no where. WHAM it hits, the damn bird flew right into my front grille. needless to say I will be repalcing the grille after I get all of the feathers out of there.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
The first time I ever took a certain toll road here in town in my car, a pigeon swooped down and my left mirror clobbered the hell out of it. I think the beak scratched the paint. The thing is though, I've driven that road literally hundereds of times in company cars (it's one of the main ways to the airport) and nada... And yet the first time I drive my T-BIRD down that road, I hit a damn bird. What are the odds?? LOL

TechSavy

Established Member
The first time I ever took a certain toll road here in town in my car, a pigeon swooped down and my left mirror clobbered the hell out of it. I think the beak scratched the paint. The thing is though, I've driven that road literally hundereds of times in company cars (it's one of the main ways to the airport) and nada... And yet the first time I drive my T-BIRD down that road, I hit a damn bird. What are the odds?? LOL

lmao same happened here, except it flew into the side of my car....

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
I had a bird fly into my bumper of my low rider ranger a few years ago. I also nearly smacked a bird in my f150 I was really surprised that I didn't hit it, it was close

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I killed a few birds the same way over the years. I had to dodge a few turkeys last weekend. I wish I had a video of it.

04Machsy

Established Member
i hit a bird last year. it hit the headlight & corner of the hood and then shot up into the air, looked into the review and watched it drop onto the road. thankfully no damage just a little blood to clean up

Jaa1456

Established Member
It was a pigeon a fat one at that. Got everything back together. It actually broke the pony in the grill.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I killed a few birds the same way over the years. I had to dodge a few turkeys last weekend. I wish I had a video of it.

Now THAT would not have been pretty. Funny thing is that many people don't know that turkeys fly. Not long distances, but they do fly. And they're big and heavy. One of them smacking into a car or pickup truck would be ugly. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread